• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice driving roads in GTA

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
    You mean this one?
    Forks of the Credit Road, Caledon Ontario
    I think that one takes the cake for best GTA(ish) road so far! I'm think we need to do a drive or five through there in the summer. What I would give for a Ferrari and a closed road
    Ferrari? Nah... look closer at the map. It recommends a McLaren.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani View Post
      Ferrari? Nah... look closer at the map. It recommends a McLaren.
      I'll bring the Ferrari, you bring the McLaren, do a few runs each, then swap so we can know for sure

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

The forks of the credit is an fun drive i drive it alot in the summer as its only about 10 mins from orangeville which is nice

Comment

Just got home from trying Twyn Rivers Dr for the first time, and let me tell you, OMG !!!!! Think that I got a few 4 wheel slides going there.
          A few holy shit points there, didnt realize the first time going through that the bridge is only one lane, but (very) fortunatley no traffic. I also think that my gas range droped by about 100km from doing 2 5ish km runs!
          The road is in fairly good condition, and like Calvin said, has a perfect mix of elevation change, very tight corners, and longish straight aways.
          My reccomendation to anyone who wants to try it, do it during the day for your first few runs.

I only wish that I had my non-snowies on!!!
          We need to find a way to get that road closed in the summer for a real test of the road!
          Last edited by BORN2SKI; 03-03-2011, 11:27 PM.

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Did some searching and found 2 sites that may prove useful in the never ending quest to find the best roads...

Southern Ontario Roads Map
            Not really GTA, but southern ON for sure

Comment

Working...
            X