Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIO KNIGHT RIDER GPS available soon on sept 10!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIO KNIGHT RIDER GPS available soon on sept 10!

went over http://www.thesourcecc.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .... and this caught my eye!

Pre-order Intro Price: $279.99

After September 29, 2008 the price is $299.99. CDN

Design inspired by the original K.I.T.T Bring the magic of Knight Rider™ to GPS navigation. The Mio Knight Rider GPS features the original voice of K.I.T.T for turn-by-turn driving directions from Navtones®. The K.I.T.T indicator LED display moves in sync with the voice for an authentic Knight Rider GPS light show. The Knight Rider GPS by Mio calls you by name with a Personalized Voice Greeting, which includes over 300 common male and female names. The unique interface design brings the look and feel of K.I.T.T to your daily drive.
    Features
    Preloaded Maps of U.S and Canada- No PC download or SD card required. Knight Rider™ GPS by Mio is ready to navigate straight out of the box.
    Turn-by-Turn Voice Guidance- In addition to the original voice of K.I.T.T., Knight Rider GPS includes standard voice guidance in English, French, and Spanish.
    Preloaded with over 4 Million Points of Interest- Knight Rider makes it easy to find restaurants, gas stations, emergency assistance, hotels and much more.
    No More Waiting for GPS Signal with SiRFInstantFixIII- Get fast and accurate GPS signal reception every time. No extra fees or PC connection required.
    4.3” Touchscreen Interface- A bright, anti-glare touchscreen makes it easy to type in your destination and easy to see while you’re on the road.
    SD/MMC Slot- for easy additional map loading.
    Included in the box is the Knight Rider™ GPS by Mio, a mount, in-car charger, USB cable, software and disc kit.

This bundle includes the following products:

MIO KNIGHT RIDER GPS
    Design inspired by the original K.I.T.T Bring the magic of Knight Rider™ to GPS navigation. The Mio Knight Rider GPS features the original voice of K.I.T.T for turn-by-turn driving directions from Navtones®. The K.I.T.T indicator LED display moves in sync with the voice for an authentic Knight Rider GPS light show. The Knight Rider GPS by Mio calls you by name with a Personalized Voice Greeting, which includes over 300 common male and female names. The unique interface design brings the look and feel of K.I.T.T to your daily drive.
    Features
    Preloaded Maps of U.S and Canada- No PC download or SD card required. Knight Rider™ GPS by Mio is ready to navigate straight out of the box.
    Turn-by-Turn Voice Guidance- In addition to the original voice of K.I.T.T., Knight Rider GPS includes standard voice guidance in English, French, and Spanish.
    Preloaded with over 4 Million Points of Interest- Knight Rider makes it easy to find restaurants, gas stations, emergency assistance, hotels and much more.
    No More Waiting for GPS Signal with SiRFInstantFixIII- Get fast and accurate GPS signal reception every time. No extra fees or PC connection required.
    4.3” Touchscreen Interface- A bright, anti-glare touchscreen makes it easy to type in your destination and easy to see while you’re on the road.
    SD/MMC Slot- for easy additional map loading.

Re: MIO KNIGHT RIDER GPS available soon on sept 10!

that's sweet... if i drove a trans-am i would have one

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Does it call you Michael?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

say my name baby!

Comment

LOL thats awsome.
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

thats really cool, driving the close as i can get to a trans am lol. still a pnotiac i might get that instead of the Gramin Nüvi

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

lol pretty awesome!!!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I have a Trans am- well soon- and I need that. WHo wants to buy it for me
                Originally posted by jeffro
                nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

I just got one, you can set it up to say your name and to tell you when you are speeding on roads you always drive. The screen is really clear, and the lights match pretty well with our 6's dash at night. The gps has great street base info. I like it...

Comment

Sweet! But you know how it goes around here,

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05

Scroll up hahahahahhahhh

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid00923
                        Originally posted by jgarcia05

Scroll up hahahahahhahhh
                        Scroll up?? Im talking about RedMan's post. He said he just got one so I said to post pics.....

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Comment

I have a MIO , and it's a piece.

That is kind of cool though , if you're into v6 firebirds and "the hoff"
                            2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

so anybody have one with pics?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
                              X