X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Signature and Avatar Rules **

150 W x 100 H - 100K(Externally Hosted)
    For avatars, we will accept most of them, but if they include sexually explicit, religious, offensive material, or anything related, they will be taken down. Animations are permitted. We reserve the right to remove any avatar we find objectionable.

Signatures:
    You may have:
    (1) Graphic 600 W x 100 H maximum and (1) line of "regular" sized text (ex. Graphic with a 1-line 'quote')
    OR
    (3) Lines of "regular" sized text

There should be no personal attacks or insults in your signature. Keep them clean. No links to other forums or websites unless you have been given approval by the admin. Consideration is given to Myspace, facebook, Folding at home, ect... members.
    Again, we reserve the right to remove objectionable sigs.

Rules do not pertain to Admin/Moderators or Vendors/Sponsers who pay to have a banner/link within their signature.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

*bump*
    I see some of them are getting out of hand..

Also, i have noticed a few that are not very SFW. Please keep your fellow G6 members in mind when you are setting up your avatars and sig pictures.. Alot of members here visit the forum from work and some of you are making it very difficult for them to do so. Just ask yourself "what would my boss say to me if he saw it on my pc screem"? If you think it could possibly be inappropiate for work, it probably is.

Thanks
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Re: ** Signature and Avatar Rules **

Bump for NEW specs...

Comment

There are still a lot of out-of-spec siggys...... We will not be warning anymore... If we find your sig is out of spec, Your sigs will be replaced with if it does not fall within the board guidelines.. :warped:

Comment

Actually sig rights will be removed for childish antics and repeat offenders.

Comment

bump, i am gonna start reports sigs out of spec

Comment

Working...
            X