Anyone else have these by chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have these by chance?

Anyone else have this?? I'd love to see pictures on someones car!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0273384234

Thanks!

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
    Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Re: Anyone else have these by chance?

Holy crap they went for 20$
    Why can't I find super awesome no reserve ebay deals

Did you win the auction or someone else?
    2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
    Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

Yeah I won, I wanted to ask earlier but I didn't want to taint my chances... I had them at 9.99 until the last 30 seconds of the auction.. I'm super pumped as I HATE the crapass silver inside and these aren't "overlays", it's actually pieces that replace..

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.

Comment

wow good deal and nice product....didnt know they made that

looks like its missing a piece from the pic lol one of the door ones....hopefully its not but either way its a good deal
        2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
        Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
        Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
        Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

GODDAMNIT!
          I was bidding on that too

How much was your top bid if you don't mind me asking?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

35, I was willing to go 50 though as I hate the silver in there..

Comment

Nice find and lucky buy! That interior trim looks sweet and for the price you got them for, you can't beat that! Post pics as soon as you get them installed!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by xxbrandonxx

looks like its missing a piece from the pic lol one of the door ones....hopefully its not but either way its a good deal
                what looks like its missing?
                what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Originally posted by Vandie

when i looked at the pics i saw 3 of the door grabber trim pieces
                  2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                  Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                  Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                  Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Well I don't have the CF silver but I have the midnight blue. If you want you can always just photoshop the carbon fiber ones into the pics I have here to give ya a little better idea.

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by Vandie

when i looked at the pics i saw 3 of the door grabber trim pieces
                      oo..the 4th is the drivers with the mirror and windows
                      what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Wow. Those are nice. I wanted to replace mine for a while. My interior is beige which comes with faux-wood grain on those pieces. I think the carbon fiber or simply a gloss black would look nicer.
                        Has been sold -> 2007 Emerald Green Pontiac G6 Sedan V6/Sport

Comment

I may be wrong, but the title of that auction states "silver" as the colour.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
                          15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
                          Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
                          Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
                          Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

Those are sweet I can't wait to see them installed. The only thing that would be technically missing is the steering wheel silver pieces, but i don't think you can get them in any other color.

Comment

i want the CF ones but i never se them cheaper than 160

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                              X