This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6er photo scavenger hunt!

We are working towards making this a more common thing... I made a thread in regard to this as well. Hopefully we can start a new one up next month.

Comment

one should be: G6 parked in the opposite direction to a "one way street" or "no entry" sign
      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
      sigpic
      Progression Page
      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
      Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
        one should be: G6 parked in the opposite direction to a "one way street" or "no entry" sign
        holy thread revival!
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
          holy thread revival!
          we gotta get another 1 of these done
          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Comment

the winner of the last one should come up with the list and not be able to particiate!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

ill think of some too. we gotta make them funny and difficult. like: G6 on the boat loading dock of a harbor
                Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                sigpic
                Progression Page
                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

ill think of some too. we gotta make them funny and difficult. like: G6 on the boat loading dock of a harbor
                  that one would be impossible for anyone not near a shore. maybe if that was a west/east cost challenge then yes.
                  sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

that one would be impossible for anyone not near a shore. maybe if that was a west/east cost challenge then yes.
                    Not necessarily. I know bigger lakes have docks too, and not just a Great Lake. I dont have to drive to Lake Erie to do that one. Of course, it would be unfair for the people in the desert or plains where there isn't even fishing lakes or anything.
                    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                      Not necessarily. I know bigger lakes have docks too, and not just a Great Lake. I dont have to drive to Lake Erie to do that one. Of course, it would be unfair for the people in the desert or plains where there isn't even fishing lakes or anything.
                      i was about to say, call someone in like nevada or something.
                      sigpic

Comment

how bout loading dock/boat launch ramp

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

well either way would be challenging because people would look at you weird because A) no boat; and B) you'll just be stood there taking a picture of your car on a boat ramp...
                          sigpic
                          Progression Page
                          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

this sounds like fun we should do another one

Comment

Working...
                            X