red painted calipers
    XM Roady 2
    Redline Tuning Quicklifts
    Ingen Intake
    GT-R Exhaust
    Polished GM Performance Strut Bar
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2165313

Comment

Will the GT-R system fit a '07 GTP? Does anyone have pics?
      2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe 3.6L V6 VVT
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594927
      CMS Lowering Springs, Nokya headlight and fog bulbs, K&N OEM Airfilter, Cquence.net Extreme Cross Rotors

Comment

Originally posted by mhooper
        Will the GT-R system fit a '07 GTP? Does anyone have pics?
        Yes.

Comment

Re: GT-R Exhaust System

Originally posted by Blackrider
          Well I've had mine for about a month now, so I thought I’d write up a review.

Product Name: GT-R Catback Exhaust
          Price: 499USD
          Specs: 2.5 Inch SS Mandrel bent piping, Magnaflow dual outlet muffler, 4 inch high shine stainless steel tips.
          May I inquire as to where you got the GT-R for $499? That is 50 bucks better than I can find. Thanks!
          2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
          1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

The price increase is the move to better stainless steel, T304 on some parts.

The $499 is what the early adopters got it for, don't sweat it over $50

Comment

he changed a part and the price went up 50 dollars..that is why you cant find it for that price

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                The price increase is the move to better stainless steel, T304 on some parts.

The $499 is what the early adopters got it for, don't sweat it over $50
                ah, no sweat, just thought maybe I missed something. Thanks for clearin' things up! I can't wait to get the car so i can have something to actually order the exhaust for haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                  he changed a part and the price went up 50 dollars..that is why you cant find it for that price
                  Looks like everybody is hopping right on. Thanks for clearing that up.

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... 771#126771

Comment

Originally posted by 07GTPBlackAndTan
                    Originally posted by bluegtp33
                    Looks like everybody is hopping right on. Thanks for clearing that up.

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... 771#126771
                    Yeah you get a new clamp which is better than the old design, but that is not the reason for the price increase. You just benefit from the improvement

Comment

Well I have had my new system for only one day. After having only one problem with assembly which was my fault. The product from Classic Performance GT-R exhaust and the employee made an outstanding system it sound great. I can not wait till it breaks in. Upon testing the new exhaust I was smiling ear to ear and the feel was really exciting. On my way home I was pushing the car and the sound to the limit. I then was pulled over by our local HWP for speeding dam I thought. But as the officer was looking at the car and just a low idle sound he was impressed also. We talked about what just happened so I told him I was testing the new system. As thing went along he had to agree with me that a new car and a great sound needed to be tested as he has with his car a 1972 vett with a 572 GM crate engine.

I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Again a Thank You for such a good product

Have a great day and happy driving.

Bruce (Oldtimer)
                      sigpic
                      Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                      It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                      K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer
                        Well I have had my new system for only one day. After having only one problem with assembly which was my fault. The product from Classic Performance GT-R exhaust and the employee made an outstanding system it sound great. I can not wait till it breaks in. Upon testing the new exhaust I was smiling ear to ear and the feel was really exciting. On my way home I was pushing the car and the sound to the limit. I then was pulled over by our local HWP for speeding dam I thought. But as the officer was looking at the car and just a low idle sound he was impressed also. We talked about what just happened so I told him I was testing the new system. As thing went along he had to agree with me that a new car and a great sound needed to be tested as he has with his car a 1972 vett with a 572 GM crate engine.

I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Again a Thank You for such a good product

Have a great day and happy driving.

Bruce (Oldtimer)
                        Great post!
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Thanks Bruce BTW, great looking car

Comment

Got my GT-R system put on the other day and all I can say is wow. When I first turned on the car I had the biggest smile from ear to ear. I had some mustangs and other cars eying me on my way home, and it was just a great feeling. I will write a better review in a few weeks after I've had some time to get the overall feel. Initially all I can say is WOW and

Comment

Will the GTR affect passing emissions? Either way I'll probably be ordering it soon.
                              RedRebel
                              GXP rims, Nankang performance tires, Magnaflow exhaust, Crimson CAB, red calipers, metallic red engine cover,35% Smoke tint

Comment

Originally posted by dredhedd
                                Will the GTR affect passing emissions? Either way I'll probably be ordering it soon.
                                It should not, but what is your location and all the emission test that they perform?

Visually it will pass
                                Sniffer test?
                                Decibel, i would think it would pass
                                It will not trip the CEL or cause any 02 codes to be thrown.
                                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
                                X