Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new intake for the 3.9?!?!? (or 3.6 or 3.5 or whatever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new intake for the 3.9?!?!? (or 3.6 or 3.5 or whatever)

i was lurking at UnitedMalibus.com this morning, and stumbled across this.... If this is a double post I apologize... but I thought I let everyone who is or might be interested know.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Re: new intake for the 3.9?!?!? (or 3.6 or 3.5 or whatever)

Originally posted by 06MaxxSS
    i was lurking at UnitedMalibus.com this morning, and stumbled across this.... If this is a double post I apologize... but I thought I let everyone who is or might be interested know.

http://www.mpracing.org/store/index....&productId=205
    It looks like a "stage 4" application to me....
    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

nice find... but I dont see how it can be worth the price.
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

I agree. I found it, so I thought that I'd post it tho... in case anyone else is interested
        2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

i think its just a stage 3, if it was a stage 4 im sure they would show a shot of the whole intake all the way up to the TB.

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGTP06
            i think its just a stage 3, if it was a stage 4 im sure they would show a shot of the whole intake all the way up to the TB.
            correct. its a fenderwell intake similar to DS stage 3. it has been talked about be4.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

ripoff for just a fenderwell... you can get the ebay full intake with fenderwell for less than that shipped...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

LOL I never said it was a good deal, I just said I found it, and thought that I should pass it on... everyone relax
                2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

Working...
                X