First time to strip in GXP....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First time to strip in GXP....

I have hit .000 reaction once before. i know the secret if you are interested.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
      Yeah, the secret is be perfect

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1
        Well, I said Lapeer sucks, but I went there again today. I aired the fronts down to 25 psi, but I dont think it made a difference with my new F1's. I did lower my time though from last time I went. I might of got better times, but the cel came on. After the first time, I cleared the codes and the second time it came on was on my way home. The codes were PO171 and PO174 which is a lean condition for both. I gotta contact Chris and get a retune, I think with my new mods after the tune, the engine might be starving for fuel and my mpg dropped of alittle. Anyways, here is my slip. I forgot, Im car 228.

It doenst need a retune, take that stupid scam JET MAF off and it'll run like its supposed to LOL.
        Chris White
        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Jet MAF FTL

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
            Lapeer has a .500 light so I actually got a .498 Reaction. My best was like a .075 reaction.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
            4 door mafia
            93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
            8000k hid's
            Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
            Rotofab cai and radiator cover
            13.207@107.11
            330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
              Well, I said Lapeer sucks, but I went there again today. I aired the fronts down to 25 psi, but I dont think it made a difference with my new F1's. I did lower my time though from last time I went. I might of got better times, but the cel came on. After the first time, I cleared the codes and the second time it came on was on my way home. The codes were PO171 and PO174 which is a lean condition for both. I gotta contact Chris and get a retune, I think with my new mods after the tune, the engine might be starving for fuel and my mpg dropped of alittle. Anyways, here is my slip. I forgot, Im car 228.

It doenst need a retune, take that stupid scam JET MAF off and it'll run like its supposed to LOL.
              I will do that today, thanks for the input. JET=money well spent

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
              4 door mafia
              8000k hid's
              Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
              13.207@107.11

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix

I will do that today, thanks for the input. JET=money well spent
                I truthfully thought everyone knew that, JET products are literally complete scams. Back in the day a jet ECM for some models was a completely 100% stock ECM with a JET sticker on it LOL
                Chris White
                http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Well I took that pos off and put the stock maf on and my car runs better and I got the hard shifts back from the tcm tune.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                  4 door mafia
                  8000k hid's
                  Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                  13.207@107.11

Comment

I was playing around on Youtube at work and found this.
                    [youtube:3gxp3z5t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK7JfiBMFdU[/youtube:3gxp3z5t]

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                    4 door mafia
                    8000k hid's
                    Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                    13.207@107.11

Comment

Yes, I owned the JET MAF for about 2weeks when it was brand new in 06. The first 100-200 miles when the PCM was all confused it ran great! Then once the PCM learned on it above 200 miles nothing but CEL, can feel less power on launches ect. I wasnt happy with it at all. And like said, had it for about 2weeks
                      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                      Gotta have it Green color
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack
                      GT500 track pack differential cover
                      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Great times man... Hopefully with the tune I will run a little better. 14.7 is my best so far. I found another slip of mine though to show you guys my 60 ft. I have hit a 2.0 so Im shure with the right launch you should be there too. Im #151 obviously...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
                        Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

Working...
                        X