New dash kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New dash kit

a bit over kill but it does look nice matching color etc. i had my truck done in sky blue carbon fiber..
    sigpic
    Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
    It takes years to become a member of this elite group
    K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1
      The tune raises redline, I dont know how much though. I got it upto 6900 rpms without any issues.
      mine only goes to 6200 and i took it there for the first time today
      Packers Record: 4-4
      Steelers Record: 5-2
      Cyclones Record: bad
      High School STATE QUARTERFINALS!!

Comment

looks good dude. Luckily for you it looks like you didn't have to take that shifter piece off. I have the matching midnight blue metallic kit and replacing the shifter piece was a bitch.

Good job though
        Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
        I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Disco Stu.
          Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Looking good!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1
              Actually its kinda like an overlay, it sticks on with 3m tape. The only pieces that show are the silver pieces from the factory. But, if you take your time, you can cover the pieces up and they wont show. I tried to redo the piece around the shifter, but the trim piece is so stuck on its there for good without f-ing up the c/f trim. If anyone does it, make sure you use adhesive promoter. In the instructions, it states to use promoter but it didnt come with the kit. I bought some on Ebay and re-did some pieces with the promoter and it worked loike a charm, instant bond.
              Hmm. the kit shoulda came with the adhesion promoter. I ordered a dash kit from them a couple of months back and it came with it. You do have to be careful though, cause once that 3m tape touchs anything with the adhesion promoter on it, it is permanately stuck. I went with real wood trim though. Its a not a perfect fit though, but it does come close, and the kit is pretty good quality, at least pertaining to the materials they use. Looks good and I like it.

Comment

@mi04se1- that looks great

Comment

Holy Thread Revivals dude!!! You realize that most of these people are probably gone right??

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                  Originally posted by wzbhnn
                  We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

@matts06gt- its okay there will always be new people haha

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine View Post
                      @matts06gt- its okay there will always be new people haha
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                        That is probably the funniest pic I have ever seen!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                        Originally posted by wzbhnn
                        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

The gauges are good, but the center console looks really poorly done and the rest is kind of rice.

Wow just realized this is a thread from 08... excuse me while I fail.

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
                          2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
                          Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                            Current Mods
                            245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                            Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

@CrimsonGTP-did you make that yourself ... if you did can you post a how to haha

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine View Post
                                @CrimsonGTP-did you make that yourself ... if you did can you post a how to haha

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Working...
                                X