Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto, still in, can't wait! Who gets the cash?
    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Well, I'm gonna be outta town until sometime Sunday, so I'll be able to pay up then.
      ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

CLOSED. Don't ask to get on or your post will get deleted. It is too late.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

when & where do we pay?

Comment

disposablehero said that he sent the list off to gtprix and we're waiting to hear back from him. Man, this gb is moving fast as lightning.
            ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

These are made to order in small quantities between other OEM large quantity runs so yes it's going to be slow. That said I got confirmation that this batch should be done by tomorrow evening.

Please send $136.95 (includes ground insured shipping any paypal fees) to gtpprix at comcast.net and I'll get these out as soon as everyone pays
              Chris White
              http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
              2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
              2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
              2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
              2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
              2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Chris,

Paypal'ed already, and looking very forward to seeing these in the car!

Thanks,

Dan
                Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I don't have a Paypal account.. but i just made one.. so whenever i get "verified" or whatever.. I'll be sendin the money your way.

thanks again!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Sent you the money. Let me know if you don't get it. Thanks for doing this again. I know it's been a pain in the ass dealing with it.
                    2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Sent the money and ready to join the club

Comment

Awesome. Money sent. Thanks Chris.

Comment

I don't use paypal like I have mentioned several times. PM me an address and I will send you a money order. Sooner the better for the both of us. Let me know.
                          Originally posted by Nikki
                          You are an e-pimp.
                          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          I tried too, my penis way too big
                          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I dunno anything about this paypal thing? Is it worth using??

I am just fine mailing a MO.. I dunno what to doooo

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

PayPal is easy, fast, secure and EASY. You can draw funds from a bank account or from a credit card. Only way to pay on the net if you ask me.
                              You should set up an account and use it.
                              PayPal is the faster, safer way to send and receive money or make an online payment. Get started or create a merchant account to accept payments.

Comment

Sorry, hit submit twice.
                                Still a newbie!

Comment

Working...
                                X