GMPartsDirect.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMPartsDirect.com

so i ordered the valance that i need for my exhaust on the 25th and i checked in on my order status today and it says that it is in progress... and all i want to know is
    WTF is with them?
    how long does it take for a product to be shipped?
    has anyone had an experience like this before?

man i am pissed!

Re: GMPartsDirect.com

Take it easy.....If it is in stock its about 7-10 days to ship. If not then you will be waiting
    and they will e-mail you updates. You can always call them.

I know all this from all my previous orders with them.
    If your in a hurry dont buy from them. The extra few weeks of waiting is worth the
    price break that you get ....and then some! IMHO
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
      so i ordered the valance that i need for my exhaust on the 25th and i checked in on my order status today and it says that it is in progress... and all i want to know is
      WTF is with them?
      how long does it take for a product to be shipped?
      has anyone had an experience like this before?

man i am pissed!
      Most of the stuff I ordered from them took AT LEAST a week to ship. They're based off a dealership somewhere... and they order the part, which takes x ammount of time depending on GM's invetory, thne shipped to you.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

They ARE a Dealership!!
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

and this is only the 3rd business day. most processing time takes more than that. calm down a bit

Comment

yea you are right... but c'mon you have been waiting for parts before and it just sucks....

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
              yea you are right... but c'mon you have been waiting for parts before and it just sucks....
              lol impatience. welcome to my world.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

yeh it sucks, but no need to be irrational and blow up over it. shoot if you want to be technical did you place it before 2 pm, haha if not they this is the 2nd business day

either way, glad you are under control now

Comment

I always order from them. But I get lucky because they always ship from a place that's really close to me, so I get it in a few days.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Just hang in there. I ordered mine on June 13th, and got it the 26th. It will say "on order" after a few days, then a few days later you will get an email saying its been shipped and get a tracking number, and it will get to you in like a few days. I had a vacation in between so I didn't have to think about it the whole time. I was like you though, "wtf is taking so long" and I checked the status everyday I had a computer, but they are just slow. You will get it.
                    Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Thats fairly normal for a part that's not normally stocked. I've done some work at GM SPO(service parts operation) wharehouses. These are huge 1,000,000 sq. ft. facilties, storing all parts in bulk. When a dealer orders a part, they package his order and send it out. These are very busy facilities and it all takes time. I've bought from gmpartsdirect and had no problems. I actually found Gene Culley's gmpartshouse.com to have lower shipping costs. Another good place is Parts Bob at Fichtner Chevrolet in Montana. He's phone only @ 406-628-4121, which is sometimes better. The online sites usually search parts using your cars VIN. If you want to upgrade your car with a part for a newer or differenty equipped model, this can be a real pain. Bob takes care of that for you. Best place for GMPP, too. You should have your parts soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X