Auto ON Fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto ON Fog lights

Hey guys...I was wondering if anybody knows how to set the fog lights to auto on when you star the vehicle, I remembered there was a post here way back before about the proceedure but i cant seem to find it. I would greatly appreciate if anybody knows how or provide me the link to the thread...

Re: Auto ON Fog lights

is the teal text necessary?

back to reading
    18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

i'm guessing you would have to rewire it and hook them up to the the acc
      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

There's been TONS of threads on this...

Some guy pulled a fuse or rewired it or something...

Some guy jurry rigged the switch with rubber bands...

Best bet would be to rewire them to the Accs.. however that would mean they would be on if you were just chilling with the engine off.. and lights = drain batteries lots. If you were to replace the normal fog light switch to a toggle switch and go into Accs it would be the best bet.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Check the how-to section, there's a couple threads on this in there.

Comment

Didn't someone rig them up to run as the DRLs? I 'm pretty sure he made a how-to.
            Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
            - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
            - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

auto on as in permantly running? i think you should hook them up with the auto lights that sense when its dark out so they come on together... way cooler that way i think

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

I have the rubber band system and its fine.

Comment

Working...
                X