X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Car Talk Thread

Originally posted by Tbate View Post
    Has anyone anyone see or heard of the Ls4 swap done on the g6.. Thinking about doing it but need some knowledge on it. Thanks in advance
    I have never heard about it. it would be a very tight squeeze

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Tbate View Post
      Has anyone anyone see or heard of the Ls4 swap done on the g6.. Thinking about doing it but need some knowledge on it. Thanks in advance
      I have never heard about it. it would be a very tight squeeze

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I have looked into it and there isnt enough clearance from what I have read online I got fitments and all and the ls4 block is longer than all the other LS motors. The engine bay is too small as the engine is 23 inches long if im correct
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
          I have looked into it and there isnt enough clearance from what I have read online I got fitments and all and the ls4 block is longer than all the other LS motors. The engine bay is too small as the engine is 23 inches long if im correct
          Pretty sure the LS4 block is shorter than the others in order to fit transversely. It's still most likely way too big. The wbodies have a bigger engine bay than we do and GM had to flip the intake and use some tricks on packaging the belt driven accessories in order for it to fit.

Comment

Working...
          X