X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 engine overview and differences

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
    Haha looks like alex009 is offering his non-approved vendor services in return for all the great information we have given him on the subject
    Yeah Alex009 responded the same way in the "What are your specs" thread so I guess knowing everybody's age and location was helpful too. LOL

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Does anyone know any company that does a proformance tune on the 3.6 DOHC VVT ECM/TCM. I contacted Vector but they do no do that motor.

Comment

I'm pretty sure WAMs tunes the 3.6 VVT and I'm pretty sure you can find some where to do a custom tune for you. If I'm wrong someone correct me lol.
        Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Do you know if you have to send in the ECM/TCM to Wams or will they send the files to you to download with a cable?

Comment

Originally posted by rodmana View Post
            Do you know if you have to send in the ECM/TCM to Wams or will they send the files to you to download with a cable?
            You can send your ECM to program or buy an ECM from them to replace your original. You will need to send them your VIN number.

I suggest you buy the extra ECM and keep the original safe somewhere.
            Last edited by Rcb2875; 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM.
            WAMS 91 tune,
            Racingline MMI's
            Chrome Intakes CAI (custom true ram air to come)
            35% side tint, 20% rear, 5% strip
            Debadged except GXP emblems
            Tinted tails
            Spyder tinted lights (complete rebuild + 4 projectors in design stage)
            DDM 5k HID Low's
            Polk 5000.5 amp, 12" Polk DXI sub, Pioneer 4way 6x9's. (complete system replacement soon)

Comment

Would the LX9 headers fit on the LZ4?
              Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
              CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
              AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Working...
              X