This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAB Intakes or Lampoon

...is the man! Awesome seller. Bought a DS CAB from him and he mailed it off super quick and has been extremely helpful!

If you ever buy anything from him don't even think of having second thoughts he's a great guy!
    Blue Man Group

i bought the pontiac lettering from him and he was good to me
    dont hesitate to buy from him

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

yea I sold him a couple of things, paid that night, great to work with.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

I have never met a person as dishonest as him!

Just kidding, i bought some steekers from him once. Shipped them just as quick as he took my money

Stand up guy for sure!
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Don't buy from Pooners. The russian whores were totally hotter in pictures

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
          - DS S3 Intake
          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I wouldn't pay him any money. He only gave me massage and no happy ending.
            The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Yep he's a good guy to deal with, no complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                Yep he's a good guy to deal with, no complaints here.
                x2, Yay for Robert!
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

CRAB Intakes

I recently bought a CRAB CAB from Lampoon.
                  the quality of product, is top notch. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Communication was constant. Very well done Mr. Pooners
                  Thank You

Comment

Re: CRAB Intakes

I also recently purchased a CRAB CAB from Lampoon. The product was top notch and his service can't be beat. Communication was also constant for me. My hat is off to you Dr. Pooners!

A+++++++++

Comment

I've joined the CRAB CAB club. It's a high quality product made by a righteous dude!
                      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                      Forge Motorsports BPV
                      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Re: Lampoon

Great guy to deal with, sold him an iTunes gift card and he responded very quickly, don't hesitate to buy from or sell to.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

I recently purchased a CAB for my 3.6, the VERY FIRST CAB for a 3.6 and the quality couldn't be better! Shipping was fast and price was nice! We had and are still having great communication working through the fitment and installation for my 3.6 and things worked out PERFECT! I highly recommend contacting Lampoon if your wanting a CAB for your 6!
                          My Car Domain
                          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Lampoon

ok so i dont know how he doesnt have a thread yet, unless i just read right over it

but he is great to work with, sent item right after he got my money and the product is excellent. so for anyone wondering, you can do business with this guy anytime

i got the Crab CAB (www.crabintakes.com)

thanks robert

EDIT: yep i read right over the thread, oh well he deserves 2

Comment

I sent him some DVD's and he never paid me.

Oh wait, they were free.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                              X