This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lampoon

He paid for my grille surrounds and shipped 'em to me. Can't complain except it took like forever! I think I'll ship 'em back since I never used them.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I oversharged ya too!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i agree by 2.13

j/k

Comment

Lampoon and his CRABS

I got my CRAB from Lampoon just the other day and didn't waste any time installing it. Shipping was fast, and installation was faster and quality was great. I love the way it looks and functions. Would do business with again!

When I saw the package on my door I said and put it in right away!

PS, I love the box, and for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about you will have to get one yourself to find out.
          Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

Re: Lampoon and his CRABS

Originally posted by CaptRage
            I got my CRAB from Lampoon just the other day
            WELL KEEP IT TO YOURSELF MISTER!!!!

j/k
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I didn’t get a CRAB intake form Lampoon but he had Tin Indian stickers I wanted. He was very fast with shipping, reasonably priced and lived up to all my expectations a great guy to deal with.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

I just purchased the "2008 Monsoon radio w/aux port" off him... and I would do business again 100%.. The Radio was in excellent condition as described.. great guy to deal with.

Comment

Looks like I never got around to posting in here.

I bought the CRAB CAB off Robert and was 110% satisfied with product and service. I got regular updates before it shipped, tracking numbers when it shipped, helpful hints and comments on the product. All in all, it was fun doing business with him. Recommend hands down.

Thanks Pooners!!
                  ? CRAB CAB Intake (Lampoon)
                  ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)
                  ? Kustom Dekalz Overlays (Schenko)
                  ? Twin 12" JL W6-V2 subs ?
                  ? Dynoed @ 207.4 WHP & 215.1 Ft-Lb

Comment

Originally posted by HogTech
                    Looks like I never got around to posting in here.

I bought the CRAB CAB off Robert and was 110% satisfied with product and service. I got regular updates before it shipped, tracking numbers when it shipped, helpful hints and comments on the product. All in all, it was fun doing business with him. Recommend hands down.

Thanks Pooners!!

I bought a CAB for my 3.6, and everything was in good shape. I was only the second person to install one in a 3.6, so he helped me figure out the differences with that engine. PM's, pics from the first guy who did it, and his special "modified" pics showing where to run the ac line, etc.

Thanks bud!!
                    Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                    Originally posted by schenko
                    If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

I bought the first ever Crimson CAB off of Pooners about a week and a half ago. Price was awesome, shipping was super fast (I actually got the package the same day I got a tracking number from the USPS who said they had just picked it up that day. Fail. But that's no slight to Pooners.) Anyways, great guy to deal with and product was excellent.
                      The Original CRIMSON CAB
                      Graduate of the Pooners school of Photography, Class of 2008
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      ~Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem
                      ~Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional
                      ~Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do.

Comment

Lampoon. and my new Crimson Crab

I got my crimson crab on last night and it is sweet I cant beleave how well it fits and nice it looks. Lampoon is great the shipping was super fast and he responded very quickly to every message I sent him.

thanks for everything. Jonathan
                        DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Re: Lampoon. and my new Crimson Crab

looks good

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

looks good, wrong section though

Comment

it looks like PYR to me.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I got a cab from him and i loveit!Fast shipping and great packing job!

Comment

Working...
                                X