This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Kansas 6ers

I know, Kansas is lame and I'll probably be called Dorothy, yeah yeah. I do live here (for the moment) and was just going to throw this out there and see if anyone else is from the good old sunflower state.

BTW, if you are looking for a hard-top conv.... Our Honda dealership has a pre-owned 2007, Electric Blue... heated leather, with 10,237 miles. Price now is 23,750. Not sure if thats high for the hard-top. I got a good deal on mine So I haven't really priced others out.

I've only owned the car for 4 days, but I haven't really seen a whole lot of them driving around. Curious to see who will reply, if anyone.

*2008* *Black on Black* *GT Coupe*

Re: List of all Kansas 6ers

We may just have to throw West Missouri and Eastern Kansas into one thread. There's about 5 of us from the KC area.
    Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
    Originally posted by schenko
    If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Whatever works best. I want to come up to KC, been thinkin about it for a while for a little vacation.

Comment

Cool. We tried to get a meet together eariler this year, but it was the day after my Birthday, and I was such a wreck I couldn't move. Hopefully this time we'll actully get some people.
        Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.

Comment

why isnt kansas city in kansas??

maybe someone from kansas or there can tell me

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

Haha, it is. There is Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO. KCK is small and doesn't have a whole lot to do vs KCMO, so that's why most people refer to KC as being in MIssouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
              Originally posted by ahuhn

Haha, it is. There is Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO. KCK is small and doesn't have a whole lot to do vs KCMO, so that's why most people refer to KC as being in MIssouri.

yall are nuts
              contiue normal kansas discission

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

At least its not Wichita... talk about BORING. Like I said in another post, I spend wayyy too much time at work. I need a vacation!

Comment

Well come on up girl!! P&L is a kicking good time.

Comment

hey whats up? I just moved out to wichita ks.

Comment

I moved to Junction City recently, noticed a few 6ers running around there.

Comment

hey to all kansas 6'ers i think we should have a meet sometime soon. im deployed right now and ill be back in sept. should one around that time frame

Comment

Hey Im on Fort Riley driving a 2008 G6 GT "Vicky" as she is better known around here. Lets get something together here in the sring it would be awesome.

2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

I'm in NWA Arkansas just 3 hrs away from KC I'd sure come if there was a meet!

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                            08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                            Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                            Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                            & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                            TO BE INSTALL:
                            Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                            92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                            LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                            http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Sounds good to me, we need to get some other Kansas G6ers together and get something going before I have to deploy at the end of next year, I havent met anybody in person who owns and drives a good looking G6 all of the ones I have seen look like crap to be honest lol.
                              2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X