This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Kansas 6ers

Hey Im station at Fort Riley for a while now. Kansas is really, really boring.

Comment

So who's gonna plan this meet & greet cuz spring is closer than we think! *

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
      08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
      Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
      Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
      & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
      TO BE INSTALL:
      Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
      92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
      LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
      http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

I would say lets all get in agreeance on where to meet at. Just so we can set up a good meet and greet for us all. Any suggestions?? Either KC or Topeka? KC would be closer for you EPICRED so lets get a poll going so we can get something together for this spring. Got to work this out a little bit in advance to make sure there are no conflicting schedules. So lets start shooting out suggestions so we can get this rolling within the next month or so.
        2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

heck I'm game! Wanna start a thread "Attn Kansa & OK 6'ers? Have a poll in it?

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

Sounds good to me. Start getting ideas thrown around so we can get this moving between next month and april. Would be pretty killer to say so myself.
            2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

I agree! I have already sent Lamp a message to see if he has a way to search what users are from where cuz we could get all Ok, KS, & MO members the more the merrier! As far as location either place would be fine but I wouldn't know where at, at either city cuz I'm not from there. Someone could probably help with this!

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

I just posted a thread under the midwest section telling about this. KC, or Topeka will be the best bets because they are bigger and will have a more open area. I also agree, any input would be great right now. Just want to get a meet secured and get to finally get a face to face with some people on here.

Comment

awesome I would love to meet members but never thought it would happen cuz I never saw any other members close to me on here! EXCITED!!!

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

Yeah, thats the same here for myself. Just found another member on here who is actually stationed here on Riley with me so hope to get to meet him in the near future and try to bust this wide open out here. There are so many 6's here it is crazy but I never get the chance to meet or talk to any of them. Either way I hoep this starts to fly and get moving. I posted it to the G6Performance.com Facebook page as well. So hopefully we will start getting some responses and ideas quick.

Comment

O awesome good idea didn't think to post it on facebook!

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

so any luck yet with anybody that you had messaged? I have about 5-6 possible from here on base still waiting for a yay or nay on them right now so we can kind of get an account to how many are going to be there. Going to start researching spots out there for us to do photos and stuff at for us 6'ers away from the big crowd. Let me know what you have come up with so far. :-)

Comment

Newton Ks. here North of Wichita bout 30 minutes I know that I missed this years meet but im up for one this year!

Comment

Working...
                          X