Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painted my calipers, strut, and engine cover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Painted my calipers, strut, and engine cover...

Excellent job, that looks great.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Looks great, I'm thinking of doing this soon too.
      You should paint the metal in the middle a different color so that it pops out. Like blue or something...and paint the oil checker handle too...
      2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
      Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

Great work and good color choice for the car.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

White is a sweeeet color. Even better when washed!!

Looks real good!!
          Benny
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

Originally posted by 3.9L_Mofo

Looks real good!!
            LOL the problem with white tho is that it looks dirty 15 minutes after you wash it... especially this time of year, pollen and crap...
            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Originally posted by 06MaxxSS
              Originally posted by 3.9L_Mofo

Looks real good!!
              LOL the problem with white tho is that it looks dirty 15 minutes after you wash it... especially this time of year, pollen and crap...
              Even tho my Maxx isn't white, I get the same issue with the lazer blue too. It does suck....all that hard work and dust and pollen makes all dirty again! That's where a garage + Califonia Duster come in handy.
              Benny
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

I have to park under trees at my apartment. I have a nice protective coating of sap right now . It needs a good wash, claybar, scratch-x, and wax so bad.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Working...
                X