Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You're Doing It Wrong pics (NWS)

I'm an electrician and that's scary

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
      I'm an electrician and that's scary
      im not by trade but i have done my share and it is scary, get a lil breeze up that street and those wires start to sway. well just call it a lighting show

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

dear god that's power?!

i do low volt and that's what any ceiling looks like in a building that is over 15 years old... i have to work at the UNM Hospital most the time and that thing is like 30 years old... sorta looks like that, minus the danger potential

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
          dear god that's power?!

i do low volt and that's what any ceiling looks like in a building that is over 15 years old... i have to work at the UNM Hospital most the time and that thing is like 30 years old... sorta looks like that, minus the danger potential
          You work at UNM? That is one of our hospitals.
          Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
          I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

contract to them, but yes... i spend 90% of my time at work at UNM, 50% of it at the hospital, if not more

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

That's cool. I work for McKesson, they have some of our stuff. Cabinets, robot, etc.

Okay back on topic, those lines are
              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  That motherboard is so ancient !! It's an original Pentium series... doesn't even have a cpu fan just a large heatsink
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

And if that didn't tip you off, the 4 (four!) ISA slots do. Can never have enough of those I suppose...
                    If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Wow, that just made my day, thanks.
                        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Yeah thats a guy i want running my country! Fuck him!
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Please know the facts. This was not taken during the pledge, but during the National Anthem. That doesn't change the fact that his hand was supposed to be over his heart "according to the code," but it has nothing to do with the pledge or him refusing to say it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

oh no just lock it up now haha

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

boy, sure was funny how they spelled "allegiance" wrong huh? Lets talk about that! Wow that was funny

Comment

Working...
                                X