This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official embarrassing G6 loss race thread

A couple weeks ago I pulled up to a light next to an old man in his M3, I wanna say an 07 or 08. I figured he'd drive it like an old person typically would, so it would give me a chance to look fast and feel accomplished. I was very wrong, and he dusted me..

Comment

I got beat by two forth gen mustangs in one night first one was a Mach 1 second was a 04 gt all of the races were done at a 35 roll which is my cars sweet spot. The Mach 1 pulled on me in every gear which was embarrassing. The first race against the gt we were neck and neck second one he jumped in front after he shifted into 3rd.
      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
        it was a saleen focus against a 6 which is boosted
        The Saleen Focus is not boosted, well sort of. They had a small shot of nitrous from Saleen. Go ahead and look it up. Lol they didn't sell very well.

Comment

Working...
        X