This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Carolina 6er's

Alright just to let people know Freak Show is coming The weekend of 15-18 in Oct. I will be there it's a bad ass show/party. Free camping and there's hotel's nearby. It's in Kinston NC. I will be gettin there Sat morning. If you don't know what freak show is you need to. It is put on by DROPJAWMAG.com Check out the site for more info including direction's. Also if you want you can check previous freak show's to see what it's all about.

G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

Originally posted by G6GTP07
      Alright just to let people know Freak Show is coming The weekend of 13-15 in Oct. I will be there it's a bad ass show/party. Free camping and there's hotel's nearby. It's in Kinston NC. I will be gettin there Sat morning. If you don't know what freak show is you need to. It is put on by DROPJAWMAG.com Check out the site for more info including direction's. Also if you want you can check previous freak show's to see what it's all about.

http://www.dropjawmag.org/freak9/
      Sweet! I plan on being there, but not in the G6. I'll actually be in my F-250 cuz my buddy needs me to tow his mud truck down. But keep an eye out for a big green F-250 with a CB whip on the drivers side...also the license plate should give me away...seeing as it's pretty much my screen name on here. If you see me, say what's up...
      BALLZ ~ 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Black
      Present Mods: 35% Tint ~ GT-R Exhaust ~ Injen CAI ~ WAMS 93 Tune
      Future Mods: GXP Kit ~ Red StreetGlow ~ Random Red Accents

Comment

whats up everyone. just showin up for the north carolina region. im down for meets anywhere so lets do it big
        08 G6 GT, no mods as of yet.

Soon to come: Metra 99-3303, Alpine iDA-X305S, Alpine SWX-1043D, Alpine PDX-M12, Spyder Projectors, Black Altezza Tails, Tint, Rims.

Comment

Working...
        X