This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Carolina 6er's

Bummer. My I'm still here post was lost in the transfer. Consider it reposted, heh.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

oooook...lol

Comment

no, i'm actually just a moron. it's on page 5 of the get together thread. i just forgot where i posted, cause, you know, i post all over and stuff and it's hard to keep track of. yeah.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

haha...did you vote yet? lol

Comment

Just did, thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Comment

HEY is anyone from like Uptown Charlotte, im heading down tomorrow night for a golf trip

Comment

there are a couple that live in Charlotte and I am north of it...

Comment

Charlotte NC, University area. White 2006 GTP coupe, 6-speed.

I see lots of sedans in various trim levels around, but very few coupes. A GT here and there, and for the first time I saw another GTP last week, a black GTP coupe at a gas station near I-485 on the southwest side. Amazingly, it had "G6Performance.com" decals on it ( small world eh? ), though it was in dire need of a washing . Anybody here?

Came out of a local store the other day and there was a new black Accord coupe parked next to mine. What looked OK ( and I do mean merely OK, as opposed to unabashedly unattractive, as in the Altima coupe ) in photos seemd to suffer in real-life 3-D. The details and various angles seemed to make for a less flattering appearance the more I looked at it. Looks like all the good looks patents were already taken by the G6.

Comment

lmao...yeah that was me! lol- can't help the dirty-ness- i have a gravel driveway that others use to get to their driveway too; dust from it just attaches to my car lol. lol sad part was, that was two days after giving it a good rinse off lol.

I work just up the road from the gas station in the new business develpment on Shopton Rd.

I saw your car turn into the gas station (that I was planning on gong to anyways since I was on E) and I was like oooooooooo 3.9 model and a coupe! (yes coupes are rare in our parts lol) so i was trying to hurry to get in there...pulled in.... got out of the car...was eyeballing yours-didnt see you though at first- saw you after I started to pump gas so I couldnt really run off and by the time i thought i would grab your attention coming out i was like better not he might think im looney or something lol and you were already in the car too so..BOO on my part lol.

you should be more active on here lol. you cant deny the forums lol. been here since jan 07 and only 30 some posts *tsk*tsk*

also, if interested, click on my sig...takes you to a link for a car club I am in. I help recruit members. Just check it out...mainly locals

Comment

I saw three black sixes today, one V6, one GT, and one I only saw the front. I thought it was kinda odd that I randomly saw nothing but black today, well besides mine of course, silver

G6 2.4l I4 - Ram Air. Hot hubcaps! Click 4 Pics!

Comment

for black lol...

who knows one could be me lol.

from 6:50-7:30 I am on I-77 then from 7:30-7:40 I am I-85 and from 7:40-7:50 I am on I-485

then just reverse it at 5 in the afternoons lol...

Im everywhere....watching..

Comment

Originally posted by HotG6GTP
                            lmao...yeah that was me! lol- can't help the dirty-ness- i have a gravel driveway that others use to get to their driveway too; dust from it just attaches to my car lol. lol sad part was, that was two days after giving it a good rinse off lol.

I work just up the road from the gas station in the new business develpment on Shopton Rd.

I saw your car turn into the gas station (that I was planning on gong to anyways since I was on E) and I was like oooooooooo 3.9 model and a coupe! (yes coupes are rare in our parts lol) so i was trying to hurry to get in there...pulled in.... got out of the car...was eyeballing yours-didnt see you though at first- saw you after I started to pump gas so I couldnt really run off and by the time i thought i would grab your attention coming out i was like better not he might think im looney or something lol and you were already in the car too so..BOO on my part lol.

you should be more active on here lol. you cant deny the forums lol. been here since jan 07 and only 30 some posts *tsk*tsk*

also, if interested, click on my sig...takes you to a link for a car club I am in. I help recruit members. Just check it out...mainly locals
                            Hey no problem. Well then a post meeting/fleeting please-to-meet-you ( if that makes any sense ). I work ( nights ) at the airport, and so I'm on my way home as most are going to work. I don't normally take that route home, but do from time to time when I reach my limit of tolerance of the West BLVD / Billy Graham Pkwy traffic to get to I-85: It's a much more hassle free ride home, though 9 miles longer, plus it's a good and reasonably priced place to refuel. Saw your website: It's nice to see the level of local interest there apparently is...and I was unaware of.

I have to admit my main loyalty is classic Poncho muscle though. Supposed to bring my '70 GTO Judge to a monthly cruise-in at Mooresville this saturday evening, but am having second thoughts due to the heat wave ( that thing is hot enough to drive on any sunny day over 70 ) but may take my G6 just to look around. Seems coupes are rare enough in their own right, let alone GTPs.

Take care,
                            TR

Comment

Kinda surprised I never bothered to check out the Regional section yet. Well I'm currently in Havelock (way easy of move of ya'll), but I'm moving up to Raleigh in August. Gonna be leaving just north of Cary going to school at NCSU...

Seems like this past weekend I've seen nothing but G6 Sedans on the roads...been dying to find another Coupe in my area, so I can see how my car stands up to it...before the mods...and then again after the mods that are on their way.

Well...I'd be more willing to get together for local meets or whatever once I get up to the Raleigh area...so we'll have to keep that in mind and get some cold ones sometime or something.
                              BALLZ ~ 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Black
                              Present Mods: 35% Tint ~ GT-R Exhaust ~ Injen CAI ~ WAMS 93 Tune
                              Future Mods: GXP Kit ~ Red StreetGlow ~ Random Red Accents

Comment

I have some friends in the Raleigh area. What are you going to study in school??

None the less welcome to the S.E. region of the forums!

Post often!

Comment

Working...
                                X