X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Group Buy 2- Redline Quicklift systems-LINK NOW OPEN

Originally posted by ratskat
    They are in! Bubbzino should be happy - I know I AM! Going to try to install tonight...will post pics...woohoo
    Ok it's now many hours later...had many other things to do first..go figure by the time we start it's getting dark, the rivet tool we had was crap so had to go get another one. By the time we are back it's darker..need to hold a light up to see and then it starts to rain...lol...pulled the car into the garage - should have done that in the first place..garage is lighted...anyow when we finally got things together it was a fast and easy job. They work great but wow they are alot stronger then I thought. Love them!

Great Group buy !!! Will post pictures tomorrow as my daughter has my camera tonight.

Comment

Comment

Word... I got to say..

they were some of the best instructions I've ever used for anything.
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

well glad this was a sucess.....time to lock it up?

Comment

• Re: Group Buy 2- Redline Quicklift systems-Finalized=Success

Sounds good to me
            <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Working...
            X