This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy 2- Redline Quicklift systems-Finalized=Success

Alright, we havent had one of these in 2 years! The first one made it thru after some here/there convo and lack of people staying around. The site was new and .

Anyway, these kits are great! I have one and moved it from factory to the MPD hood first thing. If not only to get the annoying prop rod out of your way, but they are sexy and raise the hood for you.

Redline has 3 kits available to us.

you can read about the differences here: http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-comp-chart.html

These are priced really good in my opinion and really completes the cars sex appeal by removing that dang prop rod.

Here are the details.

After the number of valid buyers has been determined, we will enable a custom URL for your
    group that will be posted for a short period of time (generally 2 weeks). This link will allow
    purchases to take place at the determined discount rate. Each U.S. customer will receive their
    FedEx tracking number in an email soon after payment is received. After the predetermined
    purchase quantity has been reached, we will ship out all packages and the tracking numbers
    will become valid. The initial number of valid buyers is critical, we will not further discount
    the group buy pricing if the number of customers exceeds what was initially agreed upon (i.e.
    pricing is fixed once group buy begins).

We also support international group buys with the option to ship to one location at a
    discounted rate (all products shipped together). We will need to know the exact quantity
    before giving a shipping price, however, this unit price will be considerably less than individual
    purchase rate.

Our pricing is as follows:
    QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $69.95 (no discount)
    QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $84.95 (no discount)
    QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $119.95 (no discount)

QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $59.95 ($10 discount) + shipping
    QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $74.95 ($10 discount) + shipping
    QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $108.95 ($11 discount) + shipping

QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $56.95 ($13 discount) + shipping
    QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $71.95 ($13 discount) + shipping
    QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $104.95 ($15 discount) + shipping

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

that is only picture i have. it is a basic kit.

Keep in mind that we dont have to order 10 of one kit. As long as we get 10/30 kits TOTAL we get the discount. These is actually a bigger discount than we got the first time from them. (it was 5 bucks for 10) Granted you dont save alot of money off the original price, but that is about a 15% discount for 10 purchases.

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-PON-G6-05-GB.html

Re: Group Buy 2- Redline Quicklift systems

Here's the elite. I love them in chrome.

Darn, no real good pics of the quicklifts. I suck!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

I also have these - they are awesome. It's a great price - anyone who doesn't have these should jump in on this!

Comment

I also had the elite lifts. Nice not to have a prop rod when your showing all those engine mods. Get these now!
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

i already have them. but that is an awesome deal.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint
          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

when looking at all the different prices i have no clue what im looking at what would be a good one to get?

Comment

I will get in on this one as long as we get more then 10 people.
              Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I wouldn't mind a set of these. What's the difference between the 3? Is it pretty much just the appearance?
                <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
                  I wouldn't mind a set of these. What's the difference between the 3? Is it pretty much just the appearance?
                  There is a link twords the top of his post. The site explains all of the differences.

personally I don't think there is enough differences to spend an extra $40 on them though. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
                    There is a link twords the top of his post. The site explains all of the differences.

personally I don't think there is enough differences to spend an extra $40 on them though. But that's just me.
                    Thats what I mean, I read the info but it just seemed like technical mumbojumbo
                    <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

What I gathered out of it was that the upgraded ones are built to be a higher quality part.
                      The cheep ones still have a 2 year warranty.

Comment

I need a set for the Mustang.....wonder if you have drill with those.
                        Is your deal just for the G6 set?
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                          I need a set for the Mustang.....wonder if you have drill with those.
                          Is your deal just for the G6 set?
                          here is the info on the mustang stuff http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-FORD-MUS-05-RD.html

Comment

Also, this goes for any kit they sell for any car
                            so pooners yes you can get them for mustang. f150 whatever car of their over 100 choices i was told

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer

Thats what I mean, I read the info but it just seemed like technical mumbojumbo

i have the basic kit and it has never failed once. the reading isnt super clear, i think it mostly cosmetic upgrade more than anything.

1-midnightg6gt?
                              2-earlbaer?
                              3-bubbzino?

Comment

Working...
                              X