2006 Malibu MAXX SS - now with new headlights from Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Malibu MAXX SS - now with new headlights from Ebay

Just installed them this morning. Very easy except for getting the metal clips that hold the wiring harness clip from the old lights to the new (bent by thumb nail halfway back trying to pop them out). I think it looks great. So glad to get rid of the overload of chrome on the front.

And just throwing in pics of the intake and cold air box again:

And the tint:

2006 Malibu MAXX SS
    2008 G6 GT Street Edition
    1994 S10 Blazer
    1963 Studebaker Avanti

Re: 2006 Malibu MAXX SS - now with new headlights from Ebay

Nice lookin SS

I like the front lenses.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

looks nice, probley the nicest modded maxx out there.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

wow that looks better than i thought it would :P

mind telling me where you got the intake from? i'd like for mine to be a solid one...not starting from the MAF to the fenderwell

stock bridgestones ftw!!

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

It's the intake from Dr. Speed for the G6. Cold air box takes a little reworking but fits alright.

Here's it with the new G6:

And one shot now that it's in the sun:

2006 Malibu MAXX SS
          2008 G6 GT Street Edition
          1994 S10 Blazer
          1963 Studebaker Avanti

Comment

damn that looks even better! its a damn shame that the stg 4 intake is discontinued from dr.speed

looks like i'll have to fab up the rest of it myself

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

headlights and intake look good. My intake should be coming tommorow...Good job.
              CarDomain - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2932943

2006 'SS' Malibu
              Tune Time ECM/TCM tune
              Injen Clone Stage 4 Intake
              Pooners C.R.A.B.
              2 1/2" Borla Cat-Back Exhaust
              EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Rotors w/ Red stuff Pads
              Est. 227 HP 224 Torque at wheels
              Est. 267 HP 263 Torque at crank

Comment

Sweet looking!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Sweet looking rides.
                  Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

looks hot!

were you driving down route 9 yesterday in the black GXP with the sunroof popped up and all the windows down? if that was you i was in a white G6 with a spoiler
                    2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                    2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

Those headlights are totally SWEEET!!! I was just talking to my buddy about my wish list...and black headlight housings was one on the list!!! May I ask how much were those? They are soo awesome!! haha. Good find!! Our Maxx are almost twins, except you have dark headlights, and I have dark tails.

These pics were back in March with SNOW:

Benny
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

Originally posted by 3.9L_Mofo
                        Those headlights are totally SWEEET!!! I was just talking to my buddy about my wish list...and black headlight housings was one on the list!!! May I ask how much were those? They are soo awesome!! haha. Good find!! Our Maxx are almost twins, except you have dark headlights, and I have dark tails.

These pics were back in March with SNOW:

Can you get a pic of your antenna?? Id love to see it... ive been looking at doing the same thing, and I just want to see one... thanks
                        2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

looks great, love the headlights on it!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                          no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Originally posted by 06MaxxSS

Can you get a pic of your antenna?? Id love to see it... ive been looking at doing the same thing, and I just want to see one... thanks
                            The pics are huge so I PM them to you. But for those who want to get one for their Bu's here is the website from Ecklers: http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_i ... pt_id=1005
                            Benny
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

huh, how bout that. never noticed the maxx's had a real external antenna. sedan's are hidden somewhere.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Working...
                              X