This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTM Banter

Ok people....I dont think there are anymore black coupes we can vote ROTM are there?

Thats three months in a row.

Any ideas or thoughts on ways to improve ROTM??

I would like to keep this thread semi serious so please stay on topic and tone down the whorage.
    Thanks!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: ROTM Banter

I think if there's already a black coupe in then find a black sedan or different color. I didn't nominate anything last month because there was already 7 or 8 nice rides and I thought was plenty. Limit the entries for 1 month.

Edit- Black coupes rule!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

aww you cant discriminate against the color....most of us have the black coupe. that would leave a lot of people out.

there really is not much that can be done really to better it, since everyone will still nit pick.

all it is, is a nomination and then people vote on their fav. cant really change it up since it is basically peoples choice, not "editors choice now you vote" kind of deal.

Comment

not true....we could change it by having a Coupe category and a Sedan category?
        If we dont do something we might as well make it COTM (coupe of the month).

Thats just off the top of my head.

MODS:

Comment

next month try COTM and SOTM and just see what happens.

Comment

I think you could make it COTM one month then SOTM the next and just keep rotating maybe?
            <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

ooooooooo....I like that! :P

MODS:

Comment

That is a good idea. Then in a year there'd be 6 coupes, 6 sedans. Very good idea. Even it up some.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                  ooooooooo....I like that! :P
                  I think I should automatically be SOTM next month just for coming up with the idea lol
                  <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

show some love for us Black sedan's out here... we need a lil love too!!

Comment

Originally posted by 08blackgt
                      That is a good idea. Then in a year there'd be 6 coupes, 6 sedans. Very good idea. Even it up some.
                      And then just to be crazy, we could have sedans and coupes compete for ROTY
                      <----Got a red 6?

Comment

I think the rotating Sedan coupe ROTM is a great idea.... but i also think we need to get more people to go out and take some nice shots of there rides. I don't know about anyone else, but it seems like there is the same cars just new shots being posted in the check it out post your ride, that's why we don't have as much diversity.

Comment

Im guilty of that. I take lots of little shots but no whole car nice scenery snaps.
                          Well at least not in quite sometime.

MODS:

Comment

i plan on taking some nice shots of my car real soon... but its been a lil bit chilly out lately and i havent found any real nice scenery spots by me..although as i was typing this i thought of a place i could try...hm.....

Comment

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ
                              i plan on taking some nice shots of my car real soon... but its been a lil bit chilly out lately and i havent found any real nice scenery spots by me..although as i was typing this i thought of a place i could try...hm.....
                              the median of the parkway is quite scenic...
                              2009 PONTIAC G8
                              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                              X