This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ROTM Banter

my competitors may have more money put into their car....(i'm a broke college student) ...but there ain't no way they put as much love into their car as I did

don't forget to vote!
    DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
    1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
    2.RES Delete
    3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
    4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
    5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
    1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
    2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
    3.Upper Recessed Grilles
    4.Lower Recessed Grilles
    5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
    6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
    7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
    8.Fog lights ever on
    9.Tinted emblems
    10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
    11.Pontiac logo tire caps
    12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
    13.Eibach Prokit
    14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

Idk man theres a lot of love and care in mine haha (also a private college student)
      The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by dgc393 View Post
        my competitors may have more money put into their car....(i'm a broke college student) ...but there ain't no way they put as much love into their car as I did

don't forget to vote!
        Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
        Idk man theres a lot of love and care in mine haha (also a private college student)
        I mean I know I am the most anal person I know when it comes to my car... Proof? One time I took my car in for an oil change (and it had gotten really dirty over the course of about 2 days of rain) but they couldn't get to it before the end of the day so they called and asked if I needed it or if it could stay in their shop overnight, I didn't need it so they kept it there... the next day I went to pick it up and it was newly washed! I asked if they washed my car and the mechanic said, "Well we got done with the oil change and seen your car was pretty dirty, we figured it had to have been us that got it that way because your car is never like that so ya, we washed it!!" There have been many other times too that people have thought they seen me coming down the road but when they see the car is dirty they knew it wasn't mine! But no one can say they have given their car true tlc until they have spend 8 straight hours cleaning the engine bay, interior, wash, clay bar, compound, wax, etc. on a saturday (I do this every spring... that is 4 straight years of the G6, 2 with my old Cougar, 1 time with my bro's T/A!)!!!

But I bet everyone on this forum is that way... that's why we join things like this! So I say to all you crazy detailers, your cars are the ones that deserve the up most respect!!
        Last edited by Matts06GT; 10-17-2012, 05:44 PM.

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
        Originally posted by wzbhnn
        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Well, My car does have some defects... some chips, scratches, dents, etc. But that's because it's my daily driver. I drive every chance I get and I drive the hell out of it. Everyone I know, knows me from the green demon racing past them on the road, peeling out, and making fast turns -- and that's not an exageration! My GTP may not be the most detailed ride, but I literally get ill when it's in the shop. And it's the only thing I actually own in this world. Most people don't understand that love, but you guys do!

Good Luck Everyone! and thanks for the consideration.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

Originally posted by Rannin Ravensight View Post
            Well, My car does have some defects... some chips, scratches, dents, etc. But that's because it's my daily driver. I drive every chance I get and I drive the hell out of it. Everyone I know, knows me from the green demon racing past them on the road, peeling out, and making fast turns -- and that's not an exageration! My GTP may not be the most detailed ride, but I literally get ill when it's in the shop. And it's the only thing I actually own in this world. Most people don't understand that love, but you guys do!

Good Luck Everyone! and thanks for the consideration.
            If you didn't drive it so hard, it probably wouldn't be in the shop as much... Just sayin!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
            Originally posted by wzbhnn
            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Congrats to black07g6gtp for winning October's ROTM!!

PM me your full info & Address. Discount Tire has some goodies for you!!
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Congrats man, such a huge honor. You do have a nice lookin ride.
                2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

Thank you everyone! I don't think I have ever been nominated for ROTM before.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Originally posted by black07g6gtp View Post
                    Thank you everyone! I don't think I have ever been nominated for ROTM before.
                    I don't wanna burst a bubble or anything, but I think you lost out to Matt back in April. maybe by a couple votes

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

hahaha oh wow I forgot about that.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Comment

Got a package in on Thursday. Thank you Discount Tire!

Comment

So is this new that discount tire is giving away goodies or was this a one time thing?
                          The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I didn't see a ROTM for Jan 2013 yet so I started one up.

If there is one already please direct me to it.....
                              Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

its pretty sweet

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
                                X