X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dyno Day Results

Originally posted by midnightG6GT
    ya im not sure what they meant by it but they said that he would probably be kicked off the track and the owner/dyno guy said that he would put his shop on the line that that is possibly one of the fastest honda in Michigan
    He might have gotten kicked out for not having the right safety features in the car. I don't know that I would have said it was the fastest honda in Michigan though. The last time I went to NOPI there was a civic there that was running 8's. Not to mention the Cobalt that was ran a 7.39.
    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
      ya im not sure what they meant by it but they said that he would probably be kicked off the track and the owner/dyno guy said that he would put his shop on the line that that is possibly one of the fastest honda in Michigan
      He might have gotten kicked out for not having the right safety features in the car. I don't know that I would have said it was the fastest honda in Michigan though. The last time I went to NOPI there was a civic there that was running 8's. Not to mention the Cobalt that was ran a 7.39.
      that is fast, i know i heard something about them saying it didn't have a roll cage? maybe thats why.

also i meant to add in street honda thats what the guy said one of the fastest street hondas

Comment

also i meant to add in street honda thats what the guy said one of the fastest street hondas
        Ohh, now it makes sence. Yea, he might be right. That would be impressive for the road.

Comment

thats one bowl of rice you dont want to mess with

Comment

thats one bowl of rice you dont want to mess with

Comment

Than why make this post? Locked. Will be removed to the trash.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
              X