• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: # 334

argggh Im soo jelous now!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, the G6 is gone now. I loved that car, but was so sick of it's quirks.
      I'll fix my sig line soon.
      This is a completely different animal. Took it on a small trip with three of my friends tonight. It really wants to get up and go. Gonna be in the manual all day tomorrow pushing buttons.
      I'll take it to the muffler man and get pics of it's belly tomorrow.

Sam, thank you.

BTW, Pooners was the 1st to find out. Wife learned when I took her out for lunch, and she didn't find anything blue where I was walking.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

That picture on my cell phone was awesome!
        You didnt answer me though....was that the showroom floor?
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

WoW congrats!!!!
          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Congrats, I just saw the local dealer with the first for sale out here. Nice ride you got.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
              That picture on my cell phone was awesome!
              You didnt answer me though....was that the showroom floor?
              Sorry, actually it was outside. Very large dealership.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

http://www.airpowersystems.com/g8/g8_itt.htm

Are you gonna get ya a couples of these? lol, look at what they got out of her on the dyno 557hp not to shabby. too bad its in australia. hope this hasn't been posted yet.
                2006 G6 V6 with custom CAI, 18" ADR rims mounted on nexen rubber, rear G6 decal on 3rd taillight, HID 8500k, lower front chrome, window tint, custom exhaust for now, brembo rear rotors with hawk pads

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2973990

Comment

Gorgeous!

But I have to ask....why haven't you gotten it to a tuner yet.

CMR tuned Predator by RDP ,Borla 125 cat-back,AEM Brute Force CAB,KW V1s Coilovers,Hotchkis Swaybars

Comment

Nice. Now my Jealousy is kicking in.
                    Just kidding
                    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Now I have to add another car model to the list for our profiles.

Ray that car looks awesome man. If there's ANY car that'll sway me from the Camaro it'll be the G8, although I'd go for the GXP myself.

We need a full hands on review please. And come to the Toyz bash and bring it with you!

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Thanks everyone for replies.

I want to take it to Vector and get it tuned, but I'm going to try and get an intake on it 1st. Theres some discussion that it'll need to be retuned when intakes become available.

Originally posted by tim's G6
                        http://www.airpowersystems.com/g8/g8_itt.htm

Are you gonna get ya a couples of these? lol, look at what they got out of her on the dyno 557hp not to shabby. too bad its in australia. hope this hasn't been posted yet.
                        Yeah that's be f'n sweet!

Tom, get that fixed, I had to use crimson red for my color, when it's liquid red. L76 please.
                        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

Re: Pontiac G8 #334

Comment

i still hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Now I have to add another car model to the list for our profiles.

Ray that car looks awesome man. If there's ANY car that'll sway me from the Camaro it'll be the G8, although I'd go for the GXP myself.

We need a full hands on review please. And come to the Toyz bash and bring it with you!
                              x2

Comment

wtf! why can't anyone make any cool shit for the G6?! BAD ASS CAR MAN!!! CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X