This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official G8 thread

Please post all topics about the G8 in here.

THERE IS TO BE NO MORE SEPERATE TOPICS OPENED ON G8 there is enough threads opened.

Thank you,
    -Dre256
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Re: Offcial G8 thread

Thank you. You are a god. I was getting tired of that too.
    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I want one of the 09 G8's with the six speed but the price of insurance and the skyrocketing cost of gas (I imagine the version with the 402 hp takes premium too.) will probably make it all a dream. Too bad the engine and transmission combo isn't available in the new ute; that would be awesome. Too bad also these weren't introduced years ago when there was some freedom to own one.
      GTPdriver
      G. Stephen Day

Comment

We need separate posts for the G8. The other ones are locked now.
        I suggest we keep the posts in "Other cars and Trucks" forum, and post a link in "Automotive news".
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Re: Official G8 thread

I just found out yesterday that our sister dealership got a g8 in and then had it sold. I asked when we were gonna get one and the finance manager didn't know.

Comment

My dealership was suppose to get them in febuary, Now they are suppose to get them at the end of june

Comment

Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
              My dealership was suppose to get them in febuary, Now they are suppose to get them at the end of june
              That's because they made less than 1000 for 2008, and GM allocated all of those to US Dealerships.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
                That's because they made less than 1000 for 2008, and GM allocated all of those to US Dealerships.
                Ive been in contact with discount car and truck and they arnt gettin any in period. GM is supposly getting away from the rental market.

I was hopin to rent one for a weekend.

Comment

I was reading the G8Board last night, and they have a thread about payments. I couldn't believe how much people are paying monthly for their G8....it ranged from $498 to $650 PER MONTH, with a couple thousand down! This a Pontiac, not a 5-series. That's pretty ridiculous, and some of those were with Smartbuys.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                    I was reading the G8Board last night, and they have a thread about payments. I couldn't believe how much people are paying monthly for their G8....it ranged from $498 to $650 PER MONTH, with a couple thousand down! This a Pontiac, not a 5-series. That's pretty ridiculous, and some of those were with Smartbuys.
                    well, when ya gotta be the first one to have it.

Comment

I'm paying $403.
                      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

All that AND a 3+ MPG economy increase on 93
                        Chris White
                        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

I was paying 466 a month when I still had my g6. Thats with a $2500 trade-in and $500 extra in cash and bad credit.

Comment

Payments will be high on any vehicle if you purchase without any trade in equity or a sizeable down payment.
                            I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
                            James A. Baldwin

Comment

I've decided, after reading some article on car and driver that, in 3 years or so when I have the money and the 08s have depreciated a little i'm going to find me one and let my wifey keep the g6... i hope they're not too hard to find used by that point...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Working...
                              X