X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official G8 thread

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
    My dealership was suppose to get them in febuary, Now they are suppose to get them at the end of june
    That's because they made less than 1000 for 2008, and GM allocated all of those to US Dealerships.
    ...and I've got number 334.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
      My dealership was suppose to get them in febuary, Now they are suppose to get them at the end of june
      That's because they made less than 1000 for 2008, and GM allocated all of those to US Dealerships.
      Congrads! I want pics when you take delivery! When will that be????
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
        Awsome. Now it's time to start adding to it.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I took delivery and posted pics already Dre.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

I just came from test driving the G8. It's a very nice ride. I thought it would accelerate a little harder than it did but I read Ray's thread and I'm sure it can be "fixed" pretty easy. Like the Blaupukt stereo system and the whole display and layout of everything. Weird after driving the 6. Sweet rims.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Well you shouldn't beat on a car you're not gonna buy right? I haven't hit it from a stop at all. I did push it a little today from a stop, but I let the rpms come up to 2500 before I punched it. It puts you in the back of the seat.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

I wasn't beating on it and I didn't say I wasn't gonna buy it either
                32,000 sticker. I working on it.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix

All that AND a 3+ MPG economy increase on 93

Andre these were the huge gains we were speaking of: 30whp/33wtq

CMR tuned Predator by RDP ,Borla 125 cat-back,AEM Brute Force CAB,KW V1s Coilovers,Hotchkis Swaybars

Comment

Originally posted by 94thunderchicken
                    Andre these were the huge gains we were speaking of: 30whp/33wtq
                    I know! Chris at Vector apears he did a good job tunning the G8.

Imagaine if the G8 just had bolt on mods like exhaust manifolds, CAI, exhaust ect. the HP would be larger. The G8 looks like will be a great car to mod like the 3800 SC was at one time
                    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                    Gotta have it Green color
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack
                    GT500 track pack differential cover
                    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

time to get even more excited - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eInLIqFwSjU

g8 gt vs charger r/t by edmunds. Notice that they got a 13.6 1/4 mile out of the g8 gt stock.

Comment

Thanks for posting that.
                        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

Damn, in that video the G8 GT stomped on the charger r/t. Imagine what the G8 GXP will do to the competition!!
                          2009 PONTIAC G8
                          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I'm just happy the dodge boys look at me funny now.
                            Not Kyle kinda funny.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Pontiac_G8_Track_Run/5298

CMR tuned Predator by RDP ,Borla 125 cat-back,AEM Brute Force CAB,KW V1s Coilovers,Hotchkis Swaybars

Comment

damn! Ray get a few mods and run that baby!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                                Show
                                -20% tint
                                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                                X