No announcement yet.

Post your Despair posters here...(NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Despair posters here...(NSFW)

haha, only Bam would notice. How long did you stare at it to notice that?

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

i wasnt looking at her hand

and so what girls do that kinda shit all the time

which is why i belive that all girls are bi weather they wanna belive it or not

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Girls are not bi but they are more open to physical contacts with others of the same sex. They generally don't feel that uncomfortable kissing each other on the lip.

Comment

I love when girls kiss girls! by the way, everyone check out the website on the picture. http://www.thedirty.com

during the summer time, I hang around Try-sexual women....They'll try anything once, and I'm that ONCE!
          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Tri-Sexual
            Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
            I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
              There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

^ omfg so funny!
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

brokepic?
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                    brokepic?
                    Agreed....

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

^lol it wasn't earlier, must have just broken the link
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Shit!

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
                        There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Working...
                        X