This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Indiana 6ers

I live in the greenwood area. Just picked up a 08 GT the other day We all need to meet up some time and cruise!

Ryan
    PM me for powder coating!

Comment

What's up Ryan? They are planning a meet June 22nd. You can read about it in the link below. Twisted Khaos is organizing it. I can't make it cuz of family vacation, but I'm sure they'll enjoy another member showin up. What's up with the powder coating?

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17626&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
      Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

what's up XxIWantBoostxX. I have a Emerald Green Sedan debadged w/ a GT-R exhaust. How old are you and where do you did you go to school. 06' grad from Greenwood High School and I'm 20. Hit me up with a PM and we can meet sometime here in Greenwood.

Comment

Originally posted by blkg6creed
          What's up Ryan? They are planning a meet June 22nd. You can read about it in the link below. Twisted Khaos is organizing it. I can't make it cuz of family vacation, but I'm sure they'll enjoy another member showin up. What's up with the powder coating?

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17626&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
          Thanks for the link, I'll have to check that out. I do powder coating on the side, along with body/paint work.
          PM me for powder coating!

Comment

Originally posted by eric-mpd
            Hey Exotiic, My old shop and residence was in Valpo, The kinda fancy cement block building just south of the now defunct Fetlas on the same side of the street. Very happy to be outta there! Valparaiso is nice if you are used to Chicagoland, however.
            BTW ragingfish, Orville croaked The popcorn plant has been closed for some time now in Valpo.

i hate valpo. blahhh. i used to live closer to chicago in lake county. and yes, i know its been awhile since i've been on here but there is a popcorn festival that they have out here every summer! its like, crazy.

2005 G6 V6 Sedan Sports Package. 35 & 20% Tints. 12000K EFX HID. Nokya Arctic White Brights.
            12" MTX JackHammer Sub [Currently breaking car]. Kicker 300 Watt Amp [Poop].

Comment

I haven't been on the site in forever and somehow missed this thread....better late than never I guess!
              Anyway, here are some pics of my silver beauty:

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
              SWO Member
              Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

I think a friend saw you somewhere, he called me and said there was someone else with tinted tail lights,
                Im currently in marion but in the fall Im moving back up to fort wayne for school, (IPFW) what part of fort wayne do you live in?
                Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
                  I think a friend saw you somewhere, he called me and said there was someone else with tinted tail lights,
                  Im currently in marion but in the fall Im moving back up to fort wayne for school, (IPFW) what part of fort wayne do you live in?

LOL!! I live right next to IPFW! Yeah, my tinted tails were the first coupe tails done by Chad.

SWO Member

Comment

Wow are you serious? I cant believe ive never seen you around that area. Where about ipfw do you live?

Comment

Wow are you serious? I cant believe ive never seen you around that area. Where about ipfw do you live?
                      Canterbury Green, you can't get much closer than that!

SWO Member

Comment

HAHAHAHAH, Im moving there this fall,

Comment

HAHAHAHAH, Im moving there this fall,
                          Sweet! Look me up when you move up here.

SWO Member

Comment

I dont know, ive heard bad things about you SWO guys,
                            But yeah, Ill probably see your car around there eventually and leave a note on your car or something.

Comment

JPuck make sure you check out this thread. http://g6performance.com/phpBB3/view...p?f=39&t=17626

Comment

Add another one from Noblesville (and another Andy Mohr purchase), 2008 Sedan V6 Silver, how much is it running you guys to get tint done in this area?
                                See my progression here http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20759

Tint, drilled rotors, GM body kit

Have a GM Body Kit? Join the club!http://www.g6performance.com/forum/group.php?groupid=19

Comment

Working...
                                X