Official Billiards Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Billiards Thread

In order to keep the Sports section orderly, I have setup this thread for any discussions pertaining to Billiards.

Womens
    Mens
    Tourneys
    Etc...

Re: Official Billiards Thread

Originally posted by noRulez
    Anyone play pool? I've been thinking about making a site devoted to billiards with tutorials and crap like that. Anyway, here's me testing my camera and my new pool table. Disregard the horrible monologue in the beginning.

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/n ... 000421.flv

Originally posted by jnak
    Used to play lots, haven't played much in the last few years. Was never very good though
    I started playing about 3 to 4 years ago and just about a year and a half ago I started entering tournaments. I sucked when I first started but I'm very competitive so I stuck with it until I got good.

Me testing the camera again: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=12671859

I need to figure out what setting to change to make it look less yellow in that room. It's not actually like that.

Originally posted by scuba264
    nice shots...good start. I was a pool addict till I bought this car, now it seems to take up a lot of my time. Damn forum. Anyway, look for a "white balance" button on your camera. Depending on what kind it is it'll have either auto settings or you can aim it at something pure white in the room and hit that button and it'll adjust for the lighting. Hope that helps.

bored again...this one is a little more tricky to do. I'm thinking about putting up some actual trick shots soon. Well, not next week...I'll be on vacation...w00t!

ClickyMcClickerton

Originally posted by Interfire
    I used to play it quite often and was pretty damn good, but I haven't played it in years so by now I wouldn't be very good

Comment

Working...
    X