A couple pics from the Rolex 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple pics from the Rolex 24

A couple shots of the G6's from the race.

And here's one for Kyle so he doesn't feel left out

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Re: A couple pics from the Rolex 24

Awesome dude!! Thanks so much!! I was watching it last night for awhile. Great pics. Two very good looking Pontiacs there
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Didn't take a whole lot but I have a couple in the garage.
      Friday night we went to the Cancun Lagoon which is right next to the track. A couple of drivers were there.
      Chad Vickers(Brian's cousin) was there. He drove the Brumos Porsche. And Buddy Baker's son was there too. Really nice guy.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Very cool, so when can i come visit??
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Come on down! Better weather, speed weeks are right around the corners, I know where all the drivers hang out, I know the head of security at the track, and you need a vacation after working on the site! Bring the avatar monkey!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Dont tempt me...

Comment

i want one of THOSE 6's just make a vert

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

anyone notice there is one mpd hood

and also the concept hood on that one car? with smooth scoops and no inserts (2nd picture)

Comment

I wondered who else was seeing this when it was on...

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Working...
                    X