• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re:

[quote=wild_deuce03]
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Originally posted by "wild_deuce03":3s58sx1k

Bought from http://www.buywheelstoday.com/ for $90!!! Everywhere else I checked they were $125 - $160 or so.

Sacchi S45 18 x 7.5

I'd put up pics but I'm still waiting to get tires. Taxes should be here soon though!
    Those look familiar!
    Thought you might like those. [/quote:3s58sx1k]
    I had a dream about these rims! I posted about it in the ROTM thread.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Re: SHOW OFF YOUR RIMS IN HERE!

^^^

Comment

Make: ADR
        Model: J-Drive
        Size: 17 x 7.5
        Price: Ebay for about $500 with shipping

They're not on yet because of the weather, but its another thing thats teasing me as it just sits in my basement.
        Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

don't have a seperate pic of rims

07 Solstice GXP 18x8's

Comment

those solstice rims happen to look really kewl on your 6. did you just throw some rubber on the rims and mount them or did you have to do something else to make them fit?

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

I believe you need a spacer for them. The offset is different.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGTP06
                those solstice rims happen to look really kewl on your 6. did you just throw some rubber on the rims and mount them or did you have to do something else to make them fit?
                Thanks!
                yes I bought another set of rubbers, Pirellis instead of Michelins, and did not need spacers. The Michelins rubbed on the front, which is why I switched. the combo of 10mm less tread width and the 40 aspect not allowing for a curvy sidewall did the trick (keeping with 1% of original G6 tires). There is at least a finger space between the rim and strut.

Edit: Forgot the important detail that the Michelins from Solstice are 245/45 and I replaced them with Pirelli 235/40

Comment

American Racing Rogue Blacks, 20 inches. 245/35ZR20 tires.

I'll try to get a better picture, but it's raining here for two days.

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                  Originally posted by shi-fu
                  Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

Originally posted by stahlight

Sick rims man, the 20s look pretty gangsta on the blue coupe hehe. I wonder what would look good on a red coupe? I'm looking to get 18s or 19s.... possibly...

Comment

Oh and are those the Azazzi (or whatever the hell they are called) tail lights? I was thinking of getting those too, they look good

Comment

does anyone have a picture of a G6 sedan that is white with black wheels??? i am seriously putting some thought into putting black wheels on my white 07 sedan... my dad is convinced that it is going to look bad... he is thinking break dust all over...

i am not looking for 20"... i am looking for 18's and more of a tuner look than the bling bling look....

Comment

Originally posted by stahlight

They look sharp on a blue coupe. I wonder how they will look with a black coupe.
                          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
                            They look sharp on a blue coupe. I wonder how they will look with a black coupe.
                            Even more sick! DO IT!

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                            Originally posted by shi-fu
                            Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

heres one pics i got. its the same as in my avitar. il be taking more pics soon nd will post asap

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Working...
                                X