This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in problem?

Anyone else have a problem with getting on the site? I have the addy saved in my favs at work and at home. Sometimes when I click on it, it takes me to this........http://naked-pic.com/suspended.page/?si ... 166708d7f8. But when I type the address in as "www.g6performance.com" I get to the site. I've been using the links since I joined. It's weird.....
    Originally posted by Lampoon
    I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
    '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Some people have this problem, others do not.

I know I hit the site via http://g6performance.com/forum/index.php and I've never had this problem.
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

It happens every once in a while for me too. Sometimes if I use IE instead of Firefox I can get on the site, other times not. Usually if I check back in half an hour or so the problem's gone.

Comment

Cool, just wondering if it was just me................
        Originally posted by Lampoon
        I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
        '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Nope I get it fairly often as well...

Comment

Yeah happened to me once

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Logging in problem?

Anyone having a problem with signing in to this site. I type in the correct username and password and it doesn't work the first time but when I type it in for the second time, exactly the same, it logs in. It happens everytime.
              Joe
              New to the Pontiac World
              2005 Black Pontiac G6 GT
              (Automatic, Panaromic Roof, Tinted)
              (Yokohama Tires, Powerslot Rotors, Akebono Pads)

Comment

I have always had the same issue. try logging into your inbox box instead thats what I do.
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

yeah...what really sux is that first time took. So when you sign in again
                  it thinks you have already seen the new posts since your last visit and wipes them clean.

Soooo you have to look around real good to catch what happened.
                  Happens to me every once in a while too. Dont know why.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

if you sign into your inbox from the start you wont have that issue.
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Yeah, click on the "Log in to view your messages" link and it will log you in right away.

Comment

yeh if you click on view my messages it will only take once

i have that same problem on any machine but the one i use here at work

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                          Yeah, click on the "Log in to view your messages" link and it will log you in right away.

I dont know why it does it, but it does it.. So please sign in using the PM box method.
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

It's funny. My home computer doesn't have the problem, but my work laptop does. I wonder if it's a browser/OS setting?
                            Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                            Originally posted by schenko
                            If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
                              It's funny. My home computer doesn't have the problem, but my work laptop does. I wonder if it's a browser/OS setting?
                              Me too, but I use FF in both places (and Windows XP)

Comment

Working...
                              X