This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Group Buy II on MPD hood HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!! See inside

pull out the credit card and go to work!!!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
      pull out the credit card and go to work!!!
      I still gotta wait till March till I have break from school. Currently I _NEED_ my car every day of the week but Sunday.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

that's funny, I work all week and have school on fridays and saturdays so my only day off is Sunday also. Trying to figure out when to take my car in to have the OTHER door speaker replaced.....
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yay!! I talked to Eric today and I'll get mine either at the end of the week for start of next week ~ along with my spoiler from him as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_skin_eater

Just a few...
            Take better ones later.

Looks good skin eater!
            Looks like your shop did as nice job. Gaps are nice and they pulled the front hood to bumper cover gap up tighter than normal. They are kinda large from the factory.

Comment

A tech from the shop called today, to tell me how well the hood fits(kudos to Eric) and to get permission to blend the fenders with the hood. The color he said was very close, but it was my call for color blending. Of course, I gave the 'go-ahead'! The tech gushed about the quality of the hood and said it was one of the best fiberglass hoods he had seen.
              2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
              Forge Motorsports BPV
              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
              HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Worth the wait I guess.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

that hood looks sweeeet!!!!!!!!

2007 supercharged GT: 3.6 pulley, Intake, AL104s, 180* t-stat, overkilled pcm, SSAC style headers, 2.5" cat-back, gauge pod with aeroforce, boost and, OP gauges, Inferno hood (functional), tint and, rims.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                    Worth the wait I guess.
                    It seems so!
                    Forge Motorsports BPV
                    CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                    HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE

Comment

Would I steer you wrong Kman??? Yours done today or is the blending gonna
                      set it back a bit?

Way to go Lauri...!! Who's ur buddy???

Hey Skin.....that looks totally sweeeeet. Now go wash it and give us a nice background
                      cause the sedans are under represented in the ROTM folder!
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        Would I steer you wrong Kman??? Yours done today or is the blending gonna
                        set it back a bit?
                        You didn't steer me wrong this time. The blending did not push the completion time back. It is due to be finished tomorrow.
                        Forge Motorsports BPV
                        CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                        HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE

Comment

But now .... I have to wait 4 weeks for it!!!!

I want it noooooooooooooooooooow!!!!

Comment

for people getting them finished

and skin it looks great, cant wait to add to the sweet sedans with this hood. oh and i have a great location out by my house i found for a picture. at least from initial view it looks like a great spot, so hopefully i can get a sweet shot from it

for a great group buy

Comment

Originally posted by MagicEyez
                              But now .... I have to wait 4 weeks for it!!!!

I want it noooooooooooooooooooow!!!!
                              It took a little over a month to receive my hood, so I know the feeling.
                              Forge Motorsports BPV
                              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE

Comment

^^ Ok, well at least Im not the only one!!

Im gettin my spoiler from him as well nd he said it should be here in about a week .. but 4 on the hood!!! *pout* ... Oh well, its ok ~ gives me time to clean my car!! Not that it would take a whole month .. but ... well, I dont know, it is pretty dirty ~ lol.

Actually it just gives me time to think about my next additions!!

Comment

Working...
                                X