Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do, what to do..................

You know I want it. I gotta feel it out for a minute.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I'm so conflicted!!!!

Comment

do it and help save me some money

Comment

I'm gonna have to think about it for a few days....

Comment

Originally posted by schenko

I'm gonna have to think about it for a few days....
          yeah me too. I'm kinda waiting to hear how that other hood is gonna turn out. Plus I keep looking and relooking at my bank book. Savings account FTW!

Comment

i'm even drunker than before...so i'm still thinkin about it
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

HOOD

I was actually going to place my order on one this month. I get my extra bonus check at work my sick payout from last year You can put me down on the list. This GXP stuff has gotten to my head lately and I'm better off keeping my G6 GTP since its non replaceable and it doesn't have a whail tail on the back.

Comment

Re: HOOD

Originally posted by Stacy
                This GXP stuff has gotten to my head lately and I'm better off keeping my G6 GTP since its non replaceable and it doesn't have a whail tail on the back.

I went through the same thing about 2 months ago, Stacy...

Comment

Re: HOOD

Originally posted by schenko
                  Originally posted by Stacy
                  This GXP stuff has gotten to my head lately and I'm better off keeping my G6 GTP since its non replaceable and it doesn't have a whail tail on the back.

I went through the same thing about 2 months ago, Stacy...
                  But this is the second time I'm going thru it. I sat down with the fiancial manager back in October crying that I want a GXP now I just went back on Friday to talk to the financial manager again and this time start filling out a credit application. I swear next time I go talking I'll be coming home with it.

Comment

Stacy you were one of the ones from the last MPD group buy that said yes then didnt so Im hesitant to put you down again.

Lets see if we get the 5 then you can always jump on if you want to.
                    That way if you change your mind Im not left lying to MPD or paying any price differences cause we didnt fullfill our end of the agreement.
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I wish you could get it all prepped, painted, converted and ready with a CRAB to throw straight in.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

You wanna pay double shipping?
                        I just wanted to remind everyone of something important.
                        I feel that quality is not expensive, its priceless. The folks who wait for some 400.00 dollar hood will get what they pay for and I know what thats all about having seen a lot of aftermarket hoods. Its scary, from the latches that look like they could get ripped out by a good gust of wind to the vibration of the top and bottom when you are driving at any serious amount of speed. My hood took very little in the way of prep. A good sanding with 180 grit, some 2K primer and a good sanding is all that is needed.
                        My painter was very surprised at the quality of the MPD hood. When I mentioned an aftermarket fiberglass hood he moaned. When he saw it he was impressed.
                        If you want a hood that works, has a proven track record and MANY happy customers then this is the way to go.

I am not saying this because I make an intake for it. Actually I hope you make your own intake and save $. My intakes were just for fun...not a business so I dont care if I dont sell another one. (although I am having fun with the Lobster- see intake threads)

Anyway.....Im not trying to put down JP's company or a $400 hood.
                        Just keep in mind that you get what you pay for and quality is second to none with MPD. Look through the threads and ask anyone who has one.

MODS:

Comment

i totally agree

we have no proof of

1. when the company will be finished (if they do)
                          2. how good the quality will be
                          3. if the price will end up the same
                          4. im getting this one too, so you all should

resale on something like this isnt gonna hurt you, especially if you get the discount

Comment

I will say it is an amazing quality hood, all my dad has known is cars for most of his life he even couldn't believe the quality of the hood. I was the second person on here to have the hood and I have never looked back. The hood is the first thing people see and compliment when they see your car. People have asked is that a G6 or a GTO, they can't believe how it just fits the car so well like it was made with it on it. I like being one of the very few people on here that has the hood but you can't get much better than this hood.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

When I was at Goatfest the GTO guys were asking me what kinda Pontiac it was. They were like "Wow....what is that?"
                              They thought it was some new secret model.

I got a kick outta that.

MODS:

Comment

my car kept on getting called a goat at the All Pontiac Show I went to with Kyle.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
                                X