Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring diagram?

Hey all,
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the sterio in the 2006, without moonsoon sound system, 3500, G6? I just wanted to look into some things before i went in a installed a new system off the stock reciever.

Thanks,
    George
    George

3600, Granite Metallic, 5600 miles, Kicker/Power Acoustic Sound

I am also looking for wiring diagrams as I will be installing an auto dimming rear view mirror this weekend... Anyone have a lead?

Thanks,

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I believe a couple membes are searching for in depth wiring diagrams since there are many topics where they would be usefull such as installing aftermarket radios, disabling DRL's, and various other items.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Awesome, I'll be waiting. I want to install a powered subwoofer that has a wiring harness that can hook right to the stock wiring without running a larger power line.

Thanks to everyone searching,
        George

3600, Granite Metallic, 5600 miles, Kicker/Power Acoustic Sound

Comment

Re: wiring diagram?

Originally posted by 06G6V6
          Hey all,
          Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the sterio in the 2006, without moonsoon sound system, 3500, G6? I just wanted to look into some things before i went in a installed a new system off the stock reciever.

Thanks,
          George
          I think sterio is spelled Stereo. haha, might have better luck getting a diagram for the Stereo! Just busting man. However, the I and E are on different sides of the keyboard.
          Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
          GT-R Exhaust System
          K&N Typhoon CAB
          EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
          EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

You'll have to look up what Sounds system RPO code you have. Will be found in your glovebox.

UZ6 Radio:

U85:

U85 speakers Coupe/Sedan:

U85 speakers, Convertable:

Radio Reciever:

Save pic as, and then use a program to zoom in and view it better.
            Colin.
            06 G6 GTP. 6spd.
            92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid N/A 13.99 @ 95.22mph
            90 Talon TSi -13.76 @ 99.41

Comment

WOW nice find man, finally put an end to all the questions. :P
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                WOW nice find man,
                I'm a dealer tech.. I have all this info at my fingertips. Just copied the images and hosted them so you guys can use them.
                Colin.
                06 G6 GTP. 6spd.

Comment

Can you get a full set? I would really like all the wiring, but I know that is a lot!

John[/code]

Comment

Yeah there are a few people who need diagrams for other projects they are undertaking also, if you can get more let us know and we'll get is stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                      Can you get a full set? I would really like all the wiring, but I know that is a lot!

John
                      ?? Exlpain "Full Set"

Originally posted by LoJac963
                      Yeah there are a few people who need diagrams for other projects they are undertaking also, if you can get more let us know and we'll get is stickied.
                      Such as?
                      Colin.
                      06 G6 GTP. 6spd.

Comment

I'm talking about mainly the thread about getting the radio steering wheel controls for us GT owners and others.

Comment

Thanks for the wiring diagram. My problem is trying to find out where are the two subwoofers are physically located at.

I know where the two tweeters are at in the front doors, the two front door speakers, and the two speakers in the rear deck panel but do not know where the subwoofers are.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

BCM, PCM, wires up the steering column, etc... You know all that wiring in the driver's footwell.

Thanks!

John

Comment

Originally posted by v6h.o.
                              I'm a dealer tech.. I have all this info at my fingertips. Just copied the images and hosted them so you guys can use them.
                              That's great and is very helpful!
                              Could I impose and ask you for the wiring diagram for the steering wheel that shows the cruise control and radio control switches? I'm working on adding the radio controls in another thread and that wiring diagram would be very helpful. I have the 3-spoke steering wheel V-6 Sedan (non-GT or GTP) with the UZ6 6 CD changer radio.
                              Appreciate it.
                              Thanks
                              Jay
                              '06-G6-V6

Comment

Working...
                              X