Bluegtp33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegtp33

Good to deal with. Kept me informed the entire time on the status of the corner lenses. Shipped as he said he would and the product is as he said it would be. You can do buisness with him, He wont screw ya.
    Last edited by bluegtp33; 03-08-2012, 08:40 PM.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Bluegtp33

i recently made a purchase and sale with bluegtp33 and nothing but positive comments here. easy and fast to work with, and very flexible. if anyone reading this is thinking about buying/selling something with bluegtp33 don't hesitate, you will just be wasting valuable shipping time
    so overall great experience dealing with him!

THANKS BLUEGPT33

Comment

easy and fast to work with, and very flexible.
      normally thats only a good quality in a girl. but works for him too!

Comment

wat u buy?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

black and clear headlight corners we kinda made a trade for my grills

Comment

thank you thank you...and yes im very flexible, but nikki is a tad more

but im betting a mod will throw this in my thread that has already been started

Comment

bluegtp33

I don't think i need to say much from what I've seen from other people.... but i will anyways.

Great communication, fast responses, very fast shipping, extremely easy to work with... I'll continue to buy without hesitation!

Comment

thanks i appreciate it alot

Comment

Bluegtp33

Great seller! gave me all the information i asked for about the HID group buy. I paid over paypal but we found out it costs 10 bucks just to send money over to him :P he offered to pay it himself just because he didn't know there was a fee. Great guy to do business with! 10 out of 10
                  18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Painted Headlights (by bluegtp33)

AWSOME product. fast shipping and great communication. Definatly worth the money

thanks for the great work bluegtp33
                    05 black sedan 35%/5% tint, painted headlights

Comment

Re: Painted Headlight

blue is definately an awesome seller
                      18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

bluegtp33

i bought some painted headlights from him and they are amazing, i love them.
                        good communication, fast shipping and i recommend doing business with him.

Comment

BlueGTP33 *best customer service ever*

so a little while back i ordered my custom black headlights that have now turned into the new design and over the shipping and receiving we had a few problems dealing with the headlights fogging up. long story short, JP has done everything possible to take care of my headlights and make sure that i was satisfied. i have done alot of business with fellow G6'ers on here but so far even in the bad times this has been a great experiace and any potential buys no need to hesitate JP's product is amazing and he will back it.

Thanks a million

Jeff

Comment

Re: BlueGTP33 *best customer service ever*

JP's the man!

Comment

Re: BlueGTP33 *best customer service ever*

glad to hear that he resolved the fogging issues for you. definitly a trustworthy guy. ive heard other vendors havent.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                              X