Bluegtp33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluegtp33

Excellent seller. Grilles came in nicely packed and boy, the shipping was fast!
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Re: bluegtp33

enjoy

wow that was fast to canada. was the customs bad?

Comment

Re: Bluegtp33

So a little while back i ordered my custom black headlights. After a few things came up on my end, I needed the extra money and long story short, JP did everything possible to get the headlights i sent him, back to me. He's a straightforward kinda guy, and potential buyers have no need to hesitate with JP. Great communication throughout!

thanks again JP

My progression thread
        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

thanks man, just to add. i already had his lights apart and worked on. so i got him a set that was untouched

Comment

bluegtp33

Recently purchased some used rims from blue. Couldn't have went any better. He promptly answered any questions I had and explained in great detail. Shipped the rims on a friday and I recieved on Monday.

Very honest and will do business with again, if the time comes

Comment

Product: Gauge Ventpod
              Service: 5 Stars!!!

Great with communications, once a price was set and he received my payment, he shipped product out quickly and I received it quickly! Thx bluegtp33 for quick delivery and a great product at a fair price!

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

great to work with.. sent out the corners i need after i donated to the site. and had helpful info on how to put my lights together.. thankks
                2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
                2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

Got my stuffs from him. Good communication. Fast shipping. Blah blah.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Great communication - package arrived really well wrapped.

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                    Mods:

Comment

I painted my original headlamps but ended up with the stress cracking in the lens. I couldn't pony up the cash to have him paint them, but JP (bluegtp33) was willing to order a set and and disassemble them for me. Sent him the $$$ and in return I got a brand new set of headlamps with lens professionally removed - even had the black sealant!

Great attention to detail - headlamps were neatly packaged to avoid any upsets endured through the postal system. Prompt communication too!

Overall great guy with a good instincts for customer service. I regret I couldn't afford to have him paint them too.

Thanks JP.

Comment

thank you. glad i could help ya

Comment

Great seller! I got my lug nuts on time and had great communication throughout the sell. I would be glad to do business in the future!
                          Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

JP was excellent throughout. He carefully packaged the goodies (HSRK and K&N filter) and they arrived in top shape. I'll be installing this weekend. Thank you, JP, for being so good to deal with. Jack.
                            Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                            Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                            Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

so far great communication and fast shipping even though he had a hardship. great seller and im sure the sub will arrive perfectly and without issue. Great guy
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

and it did, it did

Comment

Working...
                                X