Rear Deck lid cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Deck lid cover

anone on here know how to get to the rear speakers, tried it once and i couldn't get it on how to remove the cover. Cuase one of my speakers is rattling. If anyone can help thanks
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Well on the Sedan all you have to do is....oh wait....your in a coupe arnt you......

nevermind.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

aren't they almost the same way on takin apart thou?
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

I doubt they are much the same, but I am going to try to tear mine apart sometime soon to dynamat that whole damn thing. Im so sick of the rattle. Ill let you know what I can find when I get to it.
        '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

You basically have to rip the whole back seat apart. Do a search, this has been discussed several times so I'm sure you'll find something to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
            You basically have to rip the whole back seat apart. Do a search, this has been discussed several times so I'm sure you'll find something to help you.
            they couldn't make this easy on getting back there, instead of taking all the shit out... my 95 grand prix wasn't like this..I'll try that when it gets warmer out and not snowing or just wait till i take it to the dealer with the steering problem(AGAIN) or unless someone finds a fast way on doing.

Comment

Working...
            X