• Show
Clear All

• ahuhn

Received lower grille insert from Andy.
    Shipped promptly.
    Thanks Andy.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

wow i just saw this
    Your Welcome

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Don't believe him! I ordered some Blue Raspberry Kool Aid mix, never got it! I want my $.02 back!

j/k
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        Don't believe him! I ordered some Blue Raspberry Kool Aid mix, never got it! I want my $.02 back!

j/k
        you never gave me your address DUH

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

j/k
          No excuses. You know exactly where and when to burst through the wall with Kool aid for others. P.S. I got Jury Duty tomorrow and I'm gonna be in court, so perfect time for you to bring the Kool Aid and get me out of Jury Duty early!
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

j/k
            No excuses. You know exactly where and when to burst through the wall with Kool aid for others. P.S. I got Jury Duty tomorrow and I'm gonna be in court, so perfect time for you to bring the Kool Aid and get me out of Jury Duty early!
            only if every one goes oh no first

Comment

j/k
              only if every one goes oh no first
              I'll make sure of it

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
              X