• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *New* G6 parts information.

Thanks

Comment

so is that the same hood the GXP has or is it just like stick on vents. cuz that seems pretty sweet for that price, but is the GXP hood functional? or just looks?
      25839143 GXP HOOD, PRICE: $256.09
      i think is a good price too, but are they painted or primer? same goes for the hood?
      25876637 GXP Rear Facia PRICE: $229.56

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

The GXP hood is not functional, I asked that question when I was at the dealership looking for a 6.

Comment

25876635 Complete Front GXP bumper assembly

Comment

does anyone know the part number for the "j hook" wiper arms on the gt and gtp models.. i have the bae v6 and have the weird flat clip-- want the j hook so i can buy wipers anywhere

Comment

I WANT PICS. I want a poic of the 19155321 i think this is the right one. w/e. the front and rear fascia extensions. is it like body kit or sumthin??????
              28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that the upper recessed black on black grills are discontinued, at least thorough Gmpartswarehose.com, my local stealership said that there were a few avail. but getting sparce.
                Found em on ebay for 199.99 If this is true get em while you can.........

Part Number 19158208: Cancelled (Order number 284329 has been canceled part number 19158208 has been discontinued and is no longer available from GM.)

This order has been canceled.
                Thank you for shopping at http://www.GMPartsDirect.com where you are a valued customer. Please email
                anytime you have a question regarding email, orders, problems with an order or a problem with our service. Your
                opinion and comments are welcomed
                2006 G6 GT, Crimson red, Beige Leather w/woodgrain trim, Sirius Sat Radio,tinted tails, debadged

Comment

Working...
                X