****Attention 2006 GTP 6 MT owners****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Attention 2006 GTP 6 MT owners****

I dont think this type of poll has been done yet, so lets see what we can do.
    I have been trying to get a breakdown of 06 GTP production figures with no real results. What I do know is that the GTP coupe represents 2.3% of total units sold about 3600 units for 2006.
    The GTP sedan is 4.1% of total units sold about 6500 units.
    Now 2006, was the only year that the GTP was available with a 6-speed manual and the 3.9. which in time will become collectable/rare

I have created this poll on GTP Coupes and GTP Sedans with colors, for 6-speeds only. The reason I'm doing this is to see what is the rarest of the rare on our forum.

*****IF WE ALL HAD 04'-06' GTO'S WE COULD FIND THIS INFO EVERYWHERE WITH EVEN MORE OF A BREAKDOWN*****
    All of us diehard G6 fans should want to know this, I know I do. So here we go. :P
    SORRY I LEFT OUT EMERALD GREEN SEDAN, I CAN'T SEEM TO CHANGE IT.
    Liquid Silver-Coupe
    0.00%
    Liquid Silver-Sedan
    0.00%
    Fusion Orange-Coupe
    0.00%
    Fusion Orange-Sedan
    0.00%
    Crimson Red-Coupe
    0.00%
    Crimson Red-Sedan
    0.00%
    Stealth Gray-Coupe
    0.00%
    Stealth Gray-Sedan
    50.00%
    Electric Blue-Coupe
    0.00%
    Electric Blue-Sedan
    0.00%
    Black-Coupe
    0.00%
    Black-Sedan
    0.00%
    Granite Metallic (gray)-Coupe
    0.00%
    Granite Metallic (gray)-Sedan
    0.00%
    White-Coupe
    0.00%
    White-Sedan
    0.00%
    Emerald Green-Coupe
    50.00%
    CURRENT CARS I OWN
    2006 G6 GTP COUPE best ET 14.67 @ 96
    1967 Bonneville 428 H.O. TriPower 13.84 @ 100
    1971 Grand Prix 455 H.O. 13.70 @ 99
    1988 IROC-Z
    1966 Buick Electra 225
    1992 Bonneville

I think black coupes will dominate this poll.

Comment

Black will win, its the most popular blend in color

But am not a 6spd owner even though I voted..... I have a 4spd mounted to my V6
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I didn't vote since I don't have a 6spd, but yeah I would say most of the people that have 6spds also are black. I can name 3 black ones off hand which would be dr.speed, nikki(schenko) and tom(tls2000).

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

I think the point is that he's trying to find out which color/body combo is the LEAST common. That would mean that black coupes, although rare in the GTP 6-speed form, are the losers because we are the most common.
          '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

I would say either white, green would be the rarest. I know borrent has a six speed orange coupe.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
              I didn't vote since I don't have a 6spd, but yeah I would say most of the people that have 6spds also are black. I can name 2 black ones off hand which would be dr.speed and nikki(schenko).
              What, did you forget about me?

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

oops. saw 6speed.
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
                  I didn't vote since I don't have a 6spd, but yeah I would say most of the people that have 6spds also are black. I can name 3 black ones off hand which would be dr.speed, nikki(schenko) and tom(tls2000).
                  I did nothing of the sort tom. I could never forget the crazy canuck. You need to come back to harrisburg and drink some more of the scotch kyle got 4 u.

Comment

[quote=Coupe_GTP]
                    Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Originally posted by "Coupe_GTP":3pzvlhao
                    I did nothing of the sort tom. I could never forget the crazy canuck. You need to come back to harrisburg and drink some more of the scotch kyle got 4 u.[/quote:3pzvlhao]

What about me and Jordie? You're forgetting all the Canadians!

Comment

don't need one don't want one with the way it is around here on the roads. expecially now in the winter.
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                        don't need one don't want one with the way it is around here on the roads. expecially now in the winter.
                        The F40 is a blessing in the bad weather.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i think green will be the rarest. I have a green sedan but auto. have only seen one other greenie, auto as well
                          Originally posted by jeffro
                          nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

The title should be edited to say 2006 GTP 6 Speed Owners

I almost voted before I read 6 speed only.
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Hellooooo.....

I'm legit in this one...

Comment

Working...
                              X