X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Missouri 6ers

Hey all,

I was wanting to get a list of all the people who live in the KC area. I see a few of us on the boards, but I don't think we have a good list for Meet's and such. Here's who I know of for sure.

BlakkedOut
    SOUNDDUDE2006
    KansasCityG6

We got anybody else?
    Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
    Originally posted by schenko
    If I could have a woody, I would.

You forgot to add yourself

BlakkedOut
    SOUNDDUDE2006
    KansasCityG6
    Sticks07GTP
    KSG6

BTW - You posted any pics of your car?

Comment

Not yet. I need to borrow a digital camera, and since I haven't done anything to it yet, I figured I would hold off until I got my tint next month / Jan.
      Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.

Comment

Right on... if you're in the northland it'd be cool to hook up and shoot our car's together.... can borrow the decent Nikon from work one night and take some pics...

Also forgot about yobrigidey who goes to KU which is somewhat in the KC area...

Comment

Yea, I'm a northlander. I'm on the KC side of 35 by Liberty. We should most def get some pics. I guess I do have 1, but it's still got the window sticker on it.

Yea, KU isn't to far. About 30 ~ 35 mins with good traffic.

Comment

A meet definitely sounds good. Any idea of when, where, and what time?

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Possiably next Sunday? the weather looks meh for this weekend, and I'm out next Sat.

Comment

I could possibly make it Sunday - December 9th....
                Should probably check with the wife, but count me in for now...

Do we want to meet some place where we could get some decent pics of all of our cars together or just go cruise around for a bit or both?

Comment

Well it being a Sunday and all, what if we all met somewhere to watch the games, then did a bit of a cruise to a place to take pics?

Comment

Ok guys, it looks like next weekend is out totally, due to the the weather being extra crappy. It looks like THIS Sunday is supposed to be decent, so let me know if you all want to get together.

Comment

I don't think I can make it this sunday... maybe we should try and pick a day in January and PM everyone we know in the are to see if they can make it?

By then I should have my windows tinted and hopefully my CAI

Comment

Yea, let's do that. I'm hoping to get a couple of mods next month, since my credit union was nice, and waived my car payment if I send them $50. Maybe you and I can get together sometime before then, since we're both up north.

Comment

Yeah that is nice that they waived your payment... Cerner by chance?

I got my windows tinted over the weekend and installed my intake last night... now i just need to find some time to clean my car

Comment

Sorry for the long reply, I didn't realize you replied.

Yep, I'm a Cernerite. Good luck on getting that car clean in the next week . This weather is atrocious.

Comment

Hope everyone is staying safe. Even though the 6 drives well on ice and snow, I'll really be glad when winter is over!

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Working...
                              X