Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah this weather is pretty nasty.... hope you guys are getting around ok... my wife babysits some kids at the house during the day so on days like this I drive the AWD Torrent... keeps my car out of harms way

Sticks - I know quite a few people who work over there at Cerner, seems like 1 outta every 15 people I talk to works for them

Comment

I got around pretty good even with the craptasic LS2's. Luckily they salted the shit out of the roads.

Yea, we have about 7000 - 7500 people total. Some 5000 here in KC IIRC. A lot of them live up north, since it's so close.
      Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
      Originally posted by schenko
      If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Yeah i've still got my LS2's as well... probably going to get some F1 All-Seasons when they are used up.

So when in Jan/Feb would be a good time to setup a local meet for us G6er's?

I think a Saturday or Sunday would probably work the best for myself, but i'd try to make it if it was on another day.

Comment

Yea, I'm prob going to get some F1's too, or see what my hookup back home has. I bought Tin.Indian's Blizzak's in the meantime.

Pretty much any weekend is good with me too, except for the eveing of Feb 17th. Going to the Kid Rock concert.
          Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.

Comment

Re: List of all KC 6ers

I'm here in KC as well. Just let me know when and where you are wanting to meet up. I'm up North, so preferably something up here or maybe downtown. I want to start looking up some places around KC that would be good to shoot our cars at. I'll see if I can get my girlfriend's camera for when we decide to meet up. She has a Digital SLR that's pretty damn nice.
            <A real signature is soon to come when I get time away from work>

Current Mods:
            Exterior: Window Tint (35% sides - 20% back)
            Sound: MTX Thunder TA2301 Amplifier, MTX SLH-T5512-A SledgeHammer 5500 Enclosure

Comment

Thread Revival FTW!!!!

Well I don't know about you guys, but i've had a hell of a time keeping my car clean enough to meet up anytime soon. Rain one day, snow the next, one nice day, then repeat the cycle.. WTF!!

Anyways, you guys wanna hook up sometime in March (hopefully it'll be a little warmer) and get some group pics?

I'm open for suggestions as to where & when we meet.

Comment

Yea, sounds good. I was thinking by now the weather would be nice enough to keep our cars clean for at least a weekend. Anywho, March sounds good. By then I should have a couple more mods, with my tax rebate and all. Plus that's my birthday month

Comment

I'm ok with that. I doubt i'll have anymore Mods by then simply because most of my cash right now is going towards student loans, but it's all good. I'm not going balls to the wall with the mods on this car since I like the clean look. I might do some painting if I get back home one of these weekends, but who knows.

And yes... I agree. Weather FTL!

Current Mods:
                  Sound: MTX Thunder TA2301 Amplifier, MTX SLH-T5512-A SledgeHammer 5500 Enclosure

Comment

ok.... how about March 15th or 22nd, sometime mid afternoon?

Comment

I'm leaving to go to Myrtle Beach for a week on the 22nd of March so that's out for me. I'm ok with the 15th though. No plans on that date as of yet.

Current Mods:

Comment

I'll be out of town the weekend of the 15th. What about the 29th?? My birthday's the 28th, so I'll def be in town that weekend.

Comment

I can do it the 29th, but I think Vivid will still be out of town if I read his response right. We could always do it March 8th if that works for everyone or wait until April.. It doesn't really matter to me.

Comment

I'm out of town from the 22nd to the 27th so pretty much anytime before or after I should be available.

Current Mods:

Comment

So March 29th then?? If it's just gonna be us 3, then i'd suggest somewhere up north since that's where we're all located... If you guys have a significant other, mine will probably be tagging along so bring them too... Any ideas where we should meet at and/or go do?

Whatever we do we need to get some pictures of our cars together! I need a new picture for my sig

Comment

Yep, 29th sounds good. I think there is one other KC'er that wants to come, I'll have to look through the new member's section and find him. I think SoundDude wanted to come last time.

And yea, I need some pics, I don't have any. i need a ROTM pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X