Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANYONE IN THE GREEN BAY OR APPLETON AREA???

Originally posted by corylcauley
    im south but im in appleton bout twice a month .. going up to meet up with my house parents... i went to rawhide boys ranch... not court ordered
    Let me know next time you are in Appleton and then we can hook up and have a mini G6 meet This week I'll be in Appleton Monday-Wednesday for classes over at FVTC. Other than that I'm there every Thursday for my night class.

Comment

Re: List of all Wisconsin 6ers

hey no prob.. ill prolly be up there thursday
      Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by corylcauley
        hey no prob.. ill prolly be up there thursday
        This Thursday I have to work 2-10pm. My boss can't gurantee me I will get off for my class every Thursday. But since I'm employed full time I'm required to carry a open work scheudle.

Comment

oo okay well just hit me up whe ya wanna

Comment

hey stacy .. whered u get ur tint done at??

Comment

Hartland, WI... like 20 miles west of milwaukee

ever heard of arrowhead high school??
              Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

yeah its to damn big and its football team always goes to state

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                Originally posted by snowmanG6
                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                  yeah its to damn big and its football team always goes to state
                  funny you say that cause we just lost to marquette in the semifinals...
                  Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Comment

haha

not gonna lie always rooted against them

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                      haha

not gonna lie always rooted against them
                      whered you go?

Comment

I want to know who has the G6 coupe in sunburst orange with the black rims and exhaust that lives in Green Bay.. I see you scooting around town and actually go past my house almost everyday.. Who are you!

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                        Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

New G6'er to southeastern WI! 2009.5 white G6!
                          Finished Mods: 15% window tint, Spyder headlights, Custom Interior Paint, CRABS CAI w/FPU, MPD Hood(Color Matched), Front Bumper Chrome painted Flat Black, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Future Mods: Lowering Springs, MMI's, Strut Bar, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane Tune, MPD Spoiler, Rims & Tires(TBD)

Comment

right next to the dells. reedsburg

Comment

Appleton right here. My buddy roach and I both have 6's here
                              8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrider View Post
                                Posting from Ft. Atkinson, WI. Happy to be a Wisconsin 6er!! Now....can someone get rid of our winters???
                                You're right down the road from me. Posting from Watertown here.

Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

Comment

Working...
                                X